Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Lurker is dead?
BoomBooPow2 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago The Lurker is dead?

Dear Forum

Well, whilst playing the demo I got to the water part and ran like a little bi**. I found the heavy gate checked all the rooms pulled a lever and rushed back to the gate and got past it in time. Well, I threw a dead person's chest and saw the little invisible bugger go ahead and eat it and rushed to the gate. Once there I saw that it was coming back so I picked up an arm and threw it's face. Well, it stopped moving and didn't even decide to move. So after a while of waiting for it to eat the damn thing I chucked a wrist a little further. It still didn't move so I stepped into the water and waited for it to move. Suffice to say it didn't do it so I turned the wheel and walked through the door which completes the demo and felt pretty freaking awesome. But I figured I should report the bug somewhere so I came to this forum. But I didn't see any "Report your bugs here" Threads so if this is in the wrong place than I'm really sorry. So if this is in the wrong place than please correct me.

Regards
- BoomBooPow2
12-11-2010, 10:45 AM
Find