Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Serial needed when updating, but bought during Humble Bundle
miquelalvarez Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Serial needed when updating, but bought during Humble Bundle

Hi, months ago I was part of the humble bundle, so I did donate. Now I've downloaded my games and when applying Overture patch I am asked for a serial I never got (since humble bundle downloads are not serial-dependant).

Does this mean that humble downloads are not patch-appliable?

Also, I tried to use the coupon code when purchasing the collection but it's not working, does this mean it is no longer activated? I really was looking forward to buying it for 5$.

Thanks for the support!
12-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Serial needed when updating, but bought during Humble Bundle

Don't apply any patches, the game is up-to-date for the bundle already. The coupon was only for the period that the bundle was running so unfortunately does not work any longer, but hey holidays are coming up so who knows, maybe some treats will show up!
12-11-2010, 08:53 PM
Website Find
miquelalvarez Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Serial needed when updating, but bought during Humble Bundle

(12-11-2010, 08:53 PM)jens Wrote: Don't apply any patches, the game is up-to-date for the bundle already. The coupon was only for the period that the bundle was running so unfortunately does not work any longer, but hey holidays are coming up so who knows, maybe some treats will show up!

Thanks! It's just my feeling that, if a patch is available, I have to install it Smile About the coupon and holidays coming along, I was thinking something like that might happen, so I decided I might wait a little bit more and enjoy my (already up to date) 1st part and then go with the others.

Thanks for the fast reply! Smile
12-11-2010, 11:48 PM
Find