Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upside Down Graphics, No fixes work
cabinetisdead Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Sad  Upside Down Graphics, No fixes work

Just bought the game, but I have the upside down graphics problem. I've been troubleshooting for hours, but nothing's working. Also, lights, fog, and windows are duplicated symmetrically, it's kind of hard to explain.
12-13-2010, 09:44 PM
Find
morrisseyisrad Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Upside Down Graphics, No fixes work

I have this same problem and I know exactly what you mean with the lights etc. However I don't know how to fix it sorry, this glitch really makes the game unplayable :/.
12-23-2010, 03:40 PM
Find
levolpehh Offline

:/ I have this too.. so theres no way to fix it? :S
Just bought the game and have been playing around with all the settings and drivers and stuff trying to fix it :C
The game itself isnt upside down. but the tiles walls and stuff are meanwhile the effects remain where the were before the flip. It quite irritating o-O .. it fix's itself sometimes but still doesnt perform properly.
Anything we can really do? :c
12-26-2010, 06:20 AM
Find
morrisseyisrad Offline

(12-26-2010, 06:20 AM)levolpehh Wrote: :/ I have this too.. so theres no way to fix it? :S
Just bought the game and have been playing around with all the settings and drivers and stuff trying to fix it :C
The game itself isnt upside down. but the tiles walls and stuff are meanwhile the effects remain where the were before the flip. It quite irritating o-O .. it fix's itself sometimes but still doesnt perform properly.
Anything we can really do? :c

I don't think so I'm afraid there may not be anything to solve this until the developers come through with a new patch of some kind.
12-26-2010, 02:45 PM
Find
levolpehh Offline

dam Tongue well thanks i guess =3=
12-26-2010, 08:20 PM
Find
xiphirx Offline

Threads: 16

Your best bet is to wait til Jan 3rd when Thomas and Jens come back :S

12-26-2010, 11:32 PM
Find
zezodeath Offline

I am very very sorry to invade that discution but i've got a problem maybe it's the same that you have! i dont know i am so so bad in english! so there we go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=445w_1kP9Bo

Again sorry and i am very new in here!
12-27-2010, 12:35 AM
Find
morrisseyisrad Offline

(12-27-2010, 12:35 AM)zezodeath Wrote: I am very very sorry to invade that discution but i've got a problem maybe it's the same that you have! i dont know i am so so bad in english! so there we go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=445w_1kP9Bo

Again sorry and i am very new in here!

Hi! As far as i can tell from the video, the screen flipping is supposed to happen when the in-game character gets very scared, you can disable this effect by going to the game 'Options' then to 'Advanced Settings' and un-ticking the 'Insanity' effect, i hope this is clear and understandable enough for you Smile
12-27-2010, 12:58 AM
Find
xiphirx Offline

Threads: 16

What? No.. The game is never supposed to have flipped graphics. It's a bug.

12-27-2010, 01:03 AM
Find
zezodeath Offline

Hi! As far as i can
tell from the video, the screen flipping is supposed to happen when the in-game character gets very scared, you can disable this effect by going to the game 'Options' then to 'Advanced Settings' and un-ticking the 'Insanity' effect, i hope this is clear and understandable enough for you Smile
[/quote]

I know it's not a sanity effect one of my friend have the game and i actually got 100% crazy one time when i was playing this is not supose to do that i just dont know what to do!
12-27-2010, 01:26 AM
Find