Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Play Our Game :)
kateacular Offline

Threads: 1
Play Our Game :)

Hey Everyone -

Some classmates and I are making a game and would love to have some feedback!

We've been working on it for about 7 months, and are going to continue developing it, so any constructive criticism would be appreciated.

Besides, it's totally free and only takes about 10 minutes to play.

Thanks!

https://sites.google.com/site/gamewizard...ome/victim
12-14-2010, 12:12 AM
Find
Alex7754 Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Play Our Game :)

the link didn't work
12-14-2010, 12:18 AM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

Everything I said about it can be found on the game's moddb download page. No use repeating myself here.

Okay yeah it's kinda neat.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
12-14-2010, 12:44 AM
Website Find
Tommy Gun Offline

Threads: 26

You've done amazingly well.
My only real complaints relate to gameplay. The pistol is a bit of a mood killer in between the sobbing children and the ambient noises; something more suitable and underpowered would be nice, or even nothing at all and relying on stealth. Under-powering the player; such as taking away her speed, would also help with the atmosphere.It doesn't seem too scary at the moment because you're armoured, have a space age gun and moving at a speed not seen since jesse owen.

On technical terms, the only thing I noticed was some colourful fuzz at the bottom of the screen. Oh, and maybe the resolution.

Other than that. Well done, that is some damn fine developing you've done there; keep us posted. P.s. I might come back with more comments.

Not an image
12-14-2010, 12:49 PM
Find