Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Dark Ones -WIP- Looking for Help!
SillySprites Offline

Threads: 5
The Dark Ones -WIP- Looking for Help!

Hey Guys! Im working..well actually! I should say, HAVE been working on my custom story map and..Well..Im going to need help. Thats right! HELP ME! Ive got the story set into stone, not one doubt about it! I love my story and am stickin' too it! So! Im kind've stumped because I suck at Making roofs, ive tried..and tried, I just cannot do it! and, I have no idea how to make shadows...make scripts, and such! I just can't do it! I suck with Tech stuff! But! I have a mental layout of the castle/mansion this plot takes place in Big Grin! which I will explain below, below!

Plot: ((Contains full story so Skip down a bit if you don't want spoilers))
##############################################
So, Your playing a guy named Khari, (Kharistov) Vharimir, son of Igor Vharimir, A baron whom resides outside a small town in Astonia, and you've led a normal life up until 3 years ago, You see, Three years ago things began happening, All your cows have began vanishing from 'wolf attacks' and one day your mother died in some 'carriage crash'. Your father was always cooped up in his studies and research and stuff, never around, you were crushed because you were close with your mother, so yeah, after your mothers death, rumors of missing villagers begin popping up the entire 3 years until now and one day (Your playing through this now) You wander into your Servants Wing and find their room messy and ransacked and a diary entry stated how they needed to get out before THEY dissapeared too! You are bewildered and go to your fathers room..to find out its locked, you then go through puzzles and searching to find a way in and such and find a secret study in his room! Inside details about how he is the father to creatures known as 'The Dark Ones' and how he is researching their Origin, you find pictures and are spooked! so now you search for your father..Tons of castle wandering..blah blah..until you reach the Cellar and find a hole in the wall and crawl into some sort've Cave system where (Brutes and grunts) 'The Dark Ones' inhabit, and as you explore you find out your father has been kidnapping and feeding people to the dark ones..he even sacraficed your mother when he ran out of cows..Now, you seek vengence, you kill him or Sabotage his works somehow (Unsure as of yet) and escape,
###########################################
#####
MAP----
Spoiler Over!

Okay, So you start in your bedroom in the family wing of the castle mansion, and its a big sized wing filled with bedrooms, (Your room) (Fathers room) (A guest room) Ect..Puzzle rooms, goody rooms yada,
you leave a loading door into the grand hall which is Like the First big hall in Amnesia! Except no rubble and such, and it has a front door and has a dining room and kitchen hallwayed on the bottomfloor (Sry if im not making sense) Servant hall is direct opposite family hall..Library is up another set of stairs in the main hall above servants and family, and above that is an attic,
so below the first floor is a winecellar, Basement, Possibley a Sewer..for later escaping..Basement, storage, and below that is the cavesystem.

So yeah! I'll post a picture of part of the family wing ive got started on.
If somebody can explain on how to take a picture of the editor Big Grin

I need a Mapper and scripter ^_^;
12-27-2010, 09:41 AM
Find
ModManDann Offline

Threads: 6
RE: The Dark Ones -WIP- Looking for Help!

I could help you with scripting. If you want to see what I'm capable of you could try out the demo to my custom story on the following thread:
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-5870.html
12-27-2010, 01:08 PM
Find