Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Ported to Israel ?
HiViH Offline

Threads: 6
Ported to Israel ?

I have asked the manager of a main Israeli gaming site if it will be ported to Israel considering it isn't published by the usual companies such as UBISOFT and EA.
He replayed that he will try to check but as far as it seems right now, there isnt much chance it is ported to Israel by conventional means (meaning it will probably come to an Israeli online shop and il have to order for some extra money >< but i will also need to ask of them to make an order that can take more then a month >__> ) yea so..
Do either of you any knowledge on it coming to Israel ?...

if you have no idea then just say D; i would prefer that then not be sure at all.

03-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Website Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
RE: Ported to Israel ?

You mean if it will be distributed to Israel?

I am not 100% sure but think a few copies will be available in that region.
03-11-2007, 09:37 PM
Find
SnackAttack Offline

Threads: 0

Aren't they offering a digital download of the game if you can't manage to snag a retail copy?
03-11-2007, 09:37 PM
Find
HiViH Offline

Threads: 6

Ugh.. thnx i hope :[

And if I am paying through the internet i might as well buy it with the box D;

Just if it will come directly it to Israel il so get it to a friend of mine coming for a short stay ם:
ordering it will take too long..

03-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Website Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

SnackAttack:
Yeah, the game will be available as digital download aswell Smile This will be through GamersGate.com and perhaps other places... hopefull we will have more info next week.
03-11-2007, 09:44 PM
Find
gamgam2 Offline

Threads: 23

Slight topic hyjack.
How fast is the digital download along with the final game size. I don't want to spend an entire day dling the game at like 15kbs (or whatever it is) a second. x.x

Sometimes, if you look carefully at a wall for a few minutes, you'll realize you wasted some time.  It's true.
03-11-2007, 10:10 PM
Website Find
NuclearDruid Offline

Threads: 0

gamgam2 Wrote:Slight topic hyjack.
How fast is the digital download along with the final game size.  I don't want to spend an entire day dling the game at like 15kbs (or whatever it is) a second. x.x

Doesn't the speed really depend on where the server is and what your connection is? That's kind of a hard thing to predict. I am sure the download will be at least over 1gb.
03-11-2007, 10:56 PM
Find
flubagalub
Unregistered

Will it be available in stores in Australia as well? Since I prefer not to buy games online. And also, will it cost the same amount everywhere ($20 US, so about $25 AU)?
03-12-2007, 06:11 AM
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

flubagalub:
From information I got a few months back some units are to be sold to Australia and NZ. I cannot say how exact this information is at this point though since we are not directly involved in selling the boxed versions. I will try and get hold of a list of all places it is sold as soon as possible.

gamgam2:
Regarding download speed this has more todo with bottlenecks from server -> your computer (as a NuclearDruid above said). For me GamerGate is really fast, around 500 - 1000 kb/s, maxing my capacity. But I am also very close to the server (assuming it is in Sweden).
03-12-2007, 07:17 AM
Find