Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoring my self out to the highest bidder...
mastersmith98 Offline

Threads: 3
Whoring my self out to the highest bidder...

... Metaphorically speaking. Right now I've hit a creativity slump. There's a few barriers, but the main one is my inability to come up with a story or premise for a mod and just go with it (I'm probably too picky for my own good when it comes to this kind of thing).

So, I would be glad to assist anyone in developing their mods in any area besides the production of sounds, music, models or textures (areas I have zero experience with). Anything else I'm game for, especially scripting, writing and design.

I'm just looking for someone who wants to work collaboratively on a project and be someone to bounce ideas off of.

P.M if you're interested and give me some detail on what you would like of me and what your mod is about (just something short, not a full on synopsis).

Join the Amnesia Modders group on Moddb!
10-18-2010, 04:25 AM
Find
Frontcannon Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Whoring my self out to the highest bidder...

I'm bidding 1 Amnesia $!

I need someone do the scripting for me, so I can concentrate on building the map Smile

╔═════════════════╗
☺ Smoke weed everyday ☺
╚═════════════════╝
10-18-2010, 02:45 PM
Find
mastersmith98 Offline

Threads: 3

Sold to the gentleman with the mohawk.

PM me with some details and I'll tell you what I can do.

Join the Amnesia Modders group on Moddb!
10-18-2010, 11:57 PM
Find
Lowbei Offline

Threads: 1

(10-18-2010, 11:57 PM)mastersmith98 Wrote: Sold to the gentleman with the mohawk.

PM me with some details and I'll tell you what I can do.

I have designed 2 lvls of a custom story, just the details, but have not begun building as i am very busy, im down to collaborate with two or three people and crank out a pro story

it starts out in a house in the woods, a small 2story hotel/inn, after waking up to strange noises and screams, opening the door to your room and seeing something shamble into a room down the hall followed by screams, you quietly sneak past, downstairs and out the front door grabbing a lantern off the table. i have detailed a lot of scripted events btw, but dont wanna spoil the whole story here heh...

anyhoo, outside theres woods and a cliff face, if you try to go down the road you get instakilled by a death event, and thus you must take off thru the woods being chased by stuff, into a cave, that just happens to be HAUNTED OOOOOOOOO scary etc

thats all im gonna say for the start, but i have detailed a lot more, i need a scripter, builder and model/texture artist (due to trees being absolute crap currently, since they are meant to be viewed thru windows at a distance)

if you have interest, post here or message me and i will give you more details
10-19-2010, 12:37 AM
Find
Mr. X Offline

Threads: 6

topic name made me lol xD
10-19-2010, 05:43 AM
Find
muffinman16 Offline

Threads: 0

I've got plenty of ideas and stories lying around, but i'm rubbish at coding. D:
11-29-2010, 01:43 AM
Find
gbutler69 Offline

Threads: 0

(11-29-2010, 01:43 AM)muffinman16 Wrote: I've got plenty of ideas and stories lying around, but i'm rubbish at coding. D:

Pretty sure I could do excellent coding. Not much on the ideas and stories. Don't know a lot about doing the models and textures or music.

I'd love to work with a team of people who I could round out on the "coding" front.

-- G
Hey, I think I could do great work on the coding and such. Would love to work with team who has ideas for story and maps and some people who can do the modeling and texturing. Also, I don't think I'd be much use on music or sound effect development, but, I'm willing to learn on all fronts.
OK, let me try again (wanted to make sure my reply is to the thread, rather than a specific post):

Hey, I think I could do great work on the coding and such. Would love to work with team who has ideas for story and maps and some people who can do the modeling and texturing. Also, I don't think I'd be much use on music or sound effect development, but, I'm willing to learn on all fronts.

-- G.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2010, 11:04 PM by gbutler69.)
12-31-2010, 10:55 PM
Find
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10

wait....this isnt what I expected.....damn. I guess ill have to go out and find one the old fashioned way... Sad
01-02-2011, 08:16 AM
Website Find
DIGI Byte Offline

Threads: 20

if your available, I need a scripter and someone who can see ideas and work on expanding a story, my area's are level design and 3D models and textures, my down side is that I don't know the coding too develop a full script
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2011, 03:42 PM by DIGI Byte.)
01-04-2011, 03:40 PM
Find