Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floating Midway
Frontcannon Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Floating Midway

Is this your style or just horrid building? It really looks.. bad, curious how it plays.

╔═════════════════╗
☺ Smoke weed everyday ☺
╚═════════════════╝
01-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

It is my nightmarish style... Took it from a Nightmare I recently had about Amnesia (The game). I know it doesn't really fit, but the demo is far worse. Don't worry, to me, those two pics seem to show me a part of the Unreal. Demo will be uploaded soon. Within an hour or less.

But the Sequel, Floating Midway 2: The Dropbox ( Second Story [Each Story has a map only] will have more Unreality than this one. Once I finish Floating Midway, I will work on the second story.
I made this small story, which is, mostly, Unreality. You know Unreality when you see it. Partless buildings, strange road like platforms, hallucinations, split areas, a secret area that looks like ****, and possibly real creatures.

This Demo will get you used to the map.
Things work better than I expected. So the Demo for Floating Midway is released. It is a small warmup of the map. Remember, it isn't the whole story, just a demo that is about 40% of the Story.

I know I may disappoint you, but the style that you may see in-game (Creatures, Building) is my nightmarish style. I don't think that anyone would really be happy with this... Sad It could be a very bad story. But...

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2011, 08:13 PM by Robby.)
01-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

Also, I forgot one thing, One of the creatures is real, and the goal is to escape from it. In the Demo, you must sacrifice yourself, and then you can explore. The Full Story (Which began development just recently) will be different. If you die, the area from where the real creature comes from is a long road.
It is a part of something that the full story may use. You won't be able to access that area in the Tech Demo (Which will present a bigger part of the Full Story).

And, Floating Midway 2: The Dropbox is a sequel to the first, but it won't have a demo or a Tech Demo. It will be released as soon as it becomes fully complete.

Currently, Development is on break. I'll start working on it again later.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
01-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Website Find