Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play on Secondary GFX Card?
jakecallery Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Play on Secondary GFX Card?

Hey guys, I have two different cards installed in my system. An nVidia Quadro and a GTX 470... Currently when I launch the game it chooses the primary card which is the Quadro. That card does not play the game very well.. however the GTX470 does. Is there a way to force it to use the Secondary adapter? (I am playing this through steam, if that matters)

Thanks for the great game!

Jake
01-08-2011, 12:01 AM
Find
jakecallery Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Play on Secondary GFX Card?

Ok I figured it out... you can change which card renders opengl with the Nvidia control panel in the Manage 3D settings section.. you just have to add amnesia as an app in the Program Settings tab..

Thanks again!

(01-08-2011, 12:01 AM)jakecallery Wrote: Hey guys, I have two different cards installed in my system. An nVidia Quadro and a GTX 470... Currently when I launch the game it chooses the primary card which is the Quadro. That card does not play the game very well.. however the GTX470 does. Is there a way to force it to use the Secondary adapter? (I am playing this through steam, if that matters)

Thanks for the great game!

Jake
01-08-2011, 01:29 AM
Find