Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Frictional Games and the Shorty Awards
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
Frictional Games and the Shorty Awards

There's some award ceremony thing called the Shorty Awards. It appears to be about Twitter users and their contributions to a certain part of your life. One of the categories is gaming.

http://shortyawards.com/category/gaming/17

There's a textbox on that page that says, "I nominate @TwitterUser for a Shorty Award in #gaming because..."

Change that to "I nominate @frictionalgames for a Shorty Award in #gaming because <example: they make the best horror>." to vote for them. You will of course need a twitter account. Let's gather support for them! If they win (or perhaps are at least mentioned in some way) they'll buy you all a bag of Milky Ways!

I'm also spamming a few YouTube videos with the following message in an attempt to popularize them and get it thumbed up:
Spoiler below!
SHORTY AWARDS, NOMINATE FRICTIONAL GAMES IN THE GAMING CATEGORY:

go to shortyawards DAWT com SLASH category SLASH gaming SLASH 17

In the text box provided, put in, "I nominate @frictionalgames for a Shorty Award in #gaming because they make the best horror games ever."

You will, of course, need a Twitter account for this. Come on, viewers! The Frictional team deserves this!
Spam it all you can!

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2011, 01:32 AM by Sexbad.)
01-10-2011, 01:16 AM
Website Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2
RE: Frictional Games and the Shorty Awards

I did my part.
01-11-2011, 12:07 AM
Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2
RE: Frictional Games and the Shorty Awards

3 votes in gaming... Not a lot of overlap between Frictional fans and twitter users.
PS don't make this thread about twitter.
01-17-2011, 11:55 PM
Find