Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Buggy Bucket Model
Damasta Yo Offline

Threads: 1
Buggy Bucket Model

SPOILER ALERT![size=medium]

Alright, so I absolutely adore Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I've had it for a week and played through it three times already. In the prison, after being captured and escaping, I used the Bucket + Water method to get the key. Then, I picked up the empty bucket object, which now stays in your hands, rather than going to your inventory, and shook it a bit, then tossed it immediately after shaking it.
While in the air, the bucket spins faster and faster, and at one point the handle detached from it, floating around it until it finally landed, spun and ricocheted around the room, at which point the bucket and handle were re-attached.
Now I decided: What happens if I pick it up by the handle? Very, very bad idea. When I picked up the bucket by the handle, the bucket shook furiously, the handle teleported all over, and the bucket then rocketed away at an amazing speed, as if fired from a cannon, and again, ricocheted all around, eventually breaking a glass bottle on a table. It was like a scene from a movie, where the kid shoots a slingshot and the bullet bounces around and breaks things while everyone ducks in cover.
But don't get me wrong, this is the most atmospheric game I've ever played, and is quite frankly a masterpiece in my eyes. I love it, it's unlike anything I've previously played. It scared me, and it intrigued me. Great work!
01-12-2011, 08:54 PM
Find
waqas12346 Offline

Threads: 38
RE: Buggy Bucket Model

use [ spoiler] Your description here [/spoiler]
it looks like this

Spoiler below!
Your description here
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2011, 09:30 PM by waqas12346.)
01-12-2011, 09:29 PM
Website Find