Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recovery
gotholymilk Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Question  Recovery

Hi there,

I purchased all three Penumbra games a quite a few months ago, finished them and left them for a while.

August last year I bought a new computer, and upon moving the game files from 1 computer to another I am now being asked for the Serial numbers again.

I can't remember if the numbers were in the DL package or an email.
The email address I think I know, but I don't know the password, and Google's recovery system is total crap and I think they may have changed my secret answer because right now it's set to 'Library card number', but I don't read books, so I don't know why in the name of God I would ever choose that.

This takes me to the point of the post; Is there anyway I can get my codes without having the buy the game again?
01-22-2011, 10:13 AM
Find
Urkle Offline
FG - Associate

Threads: 31
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Recovery

If you have your old system.. The serial key file is located in your home folder. Just copy over the Library/Preferences/Frictional Games/Penumbra folder.
Otherwise your install key is located in the emails when you purchased the games,.

Developing away on one of
Multiple Macs running 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9.
Linux, 8-core AMD, 8GB RAM, Fedora 18, nVidia 450 1GB
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2011, 04:53 PM by Urkle.)
01-22-2011, 04:51 PM
Website Find
gotholymilk Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Recovery

Thank you.
01-22-2011, 05:19 PM
Find