Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Machine crank/handle
Chrismo1233 Offline

Threads: 1
Machine crank/handle

Hello everyone, just completed Amnesia for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Just one thing puzzled me...

At the end of the game I was left with a crank that would fit on a machine, similar to the ones in the game which lift up ropes etc etc.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows where this was meant to go? I can't recall any situation that would have required me to use it.

Thanks, Chrismo.
02-11-2011, 03:13 PM
Find
MooseTheScared Offline

RE: Machine crank/handle

Explanation's here: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...oden+crank
02-11-2011, 03:36 PM
Find
Zoridium JackL Offline

Threads: 0

(02-11-2011, 03:13 PM)Chrismo1233 Wrote: Hello everyone, just completed Amnesia for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Just one thing puzzled me...

At the end of the game I was left with a crank that would fit on a machine, similar to the ones in the game which lift up ropes etc etc.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows where this was meant to go? I can't recall any situation that would have required me to use it.

Thanks, Chrismo.

nearly evryone has that... it's an award for planing ahead.
02-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Find
Sursion Offline

I think the only way the crank breaks is if you save the pipe puzzle for last. I saved the weight puzzle for last and the crank never broke for me.
02-12-2011, 12:06 PM
Find
LSunday Offline

Like above- The crank breaks if you try to use it after the machine is completely fixed.

So, for it to break, you have to do either the lever or pipe thing last, and not have propped the door open with boxes. (I was too scared a monster would enter from the main room, so I preferred to leave it closed).

It comes from having more than one way to solve problems. Occasionally you get items that you didn't have to keep.
02-13-2011, 12:56 AM
Find