Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Question about Amnesia LP
LuckyBlackCatXIII Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Question about Amnesia LP

As people have stated everyone finds their voice weird when played back on a recording, it's just how it is, and further more there isn't much to be said on how to improve your voice since it's what you've been given in life (aside from voice lessons I don't think there's much else to offer to you!). But who knows, as weird as it sounds to you perhaps the audience will enjoy it more than you think they might? I know I find my voice annoyingly childish sounding for an 'adult' but the people I played for liked it apparently and said it was one of the things they enjoyed the most. So don't be too worried about that!

Also so what if you won't be as scared as your friend and it won't be as 'epic'? As long as you have fun and the people watching your videos enjoy what you have to offer then I think that's what really matters in the long run. So just relax, go and do it!

PS: If you're worried about getting flames about your voice then remember to keep in mind: are those comments really that important to focus on? ;D
02-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Find
bitzaxp90 Offline

Threads: 31
RE: Question about Amnesia LP

Also to mention that my voice is pretty low pitched in real life. In microphone it sounds middle-like. But whatsoever, I will make my LP today or next week, depends on my friend's wishes.
02-13-2011, 10:55 AM
Find