Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[spoiler]Amnesia Forum Game
CrushedRaiD Offline

Threads: 10
RE: [spoiler]Amnesia Forum Game

I keep going forward to the last room at the end of the big hallway.
I feel relieved by the light coming from the windows.. I hear a loud growling noise. It makes me shiver.. I keep crouching and slowly moving on.. Theres oil on the table.
03-14-2011, 10:01 AM
Find
thepaleking Offline

Threads: 1

Spoiler below!
(03-14-2011, 07:58 AM)Someone else Wrote:
(03-14-2011, 03:49 AM)thepaleking Wrote: Continuing my exploration of the archives, I enter what appears to be a study; a small table stands towards the back of the room, and upon it a lantern. I breathe a sigh of relief as I pick the thing up, finally a reliable source of light.
My relief is short lived however, for as I move into a room further down the hall, a thunderous groan shakes the entire structure around me.
Sorry, but that is the old archives.
We are currently at the archives.
Oh, dear, I'm sorry. I seemed to have skipped over the entire second page..
(ANYWAY)

After regaining my composure, I carefully examine the papers which line the walls of the room. Although they are frayed and torn from the dampness, I can make out one in particular which relates to the structure of the manor; as I gaze at it I seem to recall a conversation with Alexander...something about weak walls.
03-14-2011, 10:36 AM
Find
CrushedRaiD Offline

Threads: 10

After leaving the room, i see another note. I approach it.. The whole hall starts to shake and the doorway collapses.. I'm trapped!
I pick up the note and as i read it, memories come flooding back to me..
I collapse.
03-14-2011, 10:39 AM
Find
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13

I wake into a dream flooded with darkness..except for a blue shimmering light at the end of the path. I slowly approach it, feeling drawn to it.
03-14-2011, 08:43 PM
Find
thepaleking Offline

Threads: 1

As I walk towards the blue light, I begin to hear a voice...wait...it's my voice. I've been here before. The orb stirs up the clouded memories inside my skull, and as I reach out to grasp the artifact a blinding light engulfs my entire being.
03-15-2011, 02:24 AM
Find
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13

"The orb spirits me away, unlocking alien memories of spiraling towers, endless deserts, and impossible geometry." Wink
03-15-2011, 05:51 PM
Find
LuckyBlackCatXIII Offline

Threads: 3

The next thing I can remember is the grating sound of stone being lifted, the voices of the Arabs pulling me to safety and grasped, firmly in my hands are the broken pieces of a most peculiar relic...

...Though this time around there is no orb in my hands and my flashback comes to an end. I manage to get back on my feet and leave the room full of rubble to decide what to do next
03-15-2011, 06:24 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

I decide to continue my journey and go back to see if I can find a way through the collapsed boulders... I search for some time but with no luck.

After realizing that my path is now stuck, I notice a huge hole in the ceiling.
I wonder where it might lead? However, it is too high to be reached by hand...

I walk back and now notice that there is a small hole in the wall.

03-15-2011, 06:54 PM
Website Find
Som1Lse Offline

Threads: 9

I walk up to the hole and try to remove some of the bricks in the way with my hand.
After a few tries I succeed and I am able to enter the room on the other side of the hole.
Then suddenly I get a flashback. What am I supposed to do now?
03-15-2011, 07:22 PM
Website Find
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12

After exploring the room for a few moments and reading about the local folklore surrounding Altstadt and Brennenburg, I notice that three of the books in the room seem different from the others. I try to remove one of them, but it gets stuck at the edge of the shelf and I begin to hear a ticking noise. I now realize what the flashback meant. I hurriedly pull the other two, and a bookshelf that was blocking a doorway slides to the side, revealing a secret room.

03-15-2011, 07:58 PM
Find