Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Excavator key
jetuser
Unregistered

Excavator key

I cant seem to find this, any hints?
03-30-2007, 01:12 AM
Magus Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Excavator key

Spoiler below!
After your encounter with the spiders you arrive at the storage area. The hallway in front of you (I think it's that one) will lead you to a small room with several shelves full of 'junk.' But what you are looking for should be on the wall. It's a big green cabinet with a symbol of a key on it. Just move the from panel to the side as your looking at it from an angle and you should be able to spot the key. The point is to look for a big green cabinet (similar to the medical cabinets) mounted on the wall.
03-30-2007, 10:06 AM
Find
jetuser
Unregistered

Magus Wrote:
Spoiler below!
After your encounter with the spiders you arrive at the storage area.  The hallway in front of you (I think it's that one) will lead you to a small room with several shelves full of 'junk.' But what you are looking for should be on the wall.  It's a big green cabinet with a symbol of a key on it.  Just move the from panel to the side as your looking at it from an angle and you should be able to spot the key.  The point is to look for a big green cabinet (similar to the medical cabinets) mounted on the wall.

yeah i figured that out the other day, now how do i get the

Spoiler below!
gas cap off
03-30-2007, 05:26 PM
barf0r Offline

Threads: 1

Spoiler below!
Use the hammer on the gas can
03-30-2007, 08:51 PM
Find
blackwolf Offline

Threads: 5

I have the opposite problem. I found the key, but don't know where to use it.

Spoiler below!
Is it in the Auxilary shaft? If so, how do you get inside?

nevermind. figured it out.
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2007, 05:44 AM by jindra.)
03-31-2007, 03:52 AM
Find