Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One of the torture victims question
DetectiveSaman Offline

Threads: 1
One of the torture victims question

I was playing through Amnesia for the second time earlier.

I was in the torture chamber, and I came across something that struck my mind into deep thought. When the man coming in(I'm not sure when or where it was, but it was involving the man that set another on fire) started saying "blahblahiminnocentblahblahblah" and Alexander is telling Daniel not to listen to his lies, Daniel asks him "whats his crime?" and Alexander replies with "he set a man on fire." I think thats how it went. Anyway, the man started saying something about "I didn't have a choice, i'm innocent."

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Alexander is refering to Phillip from Penumbra? I know the time period is completely off, but, when Phillip had to set Red on fire, it just...yeah. I think that Frictional Games was just making a quick reference to Penumbra.

Hm. Maybe it IS just me...
03-19-2011, 04:46 PM
Website Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
RE: One of the torture victims question

That's a nice little reference you might have caught there. Makes me think a little bit. About what, non sure. But whatever

and get that annoying mumbling tit out of your avatar

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
03-19-2011, 05:20 PM
Website Find
Brennenburg Offline

Threads: 9

(03-19-2011, 05:20 PM)Lee Wrote: That's a nice little reference you might have caught there. Makes me think a little bit. About what, non sure. But whatever

ROFL Tobuscus fails unfortunately for him..

[Image: TRcp2.png]
03-30-2011, 11:07 AM
Find
Jormungandr Offline

Threads: 2

What the hell does that torture device do anyway.
04-01-2011, 04:02 AM
Find
Solarn Offline

Threads: 3

(04-01-2011, 04:02 AM)Jormungandr Wrote: What the hell does that torture device do anyway.
What, the pyramid-like thing? You put a victim on it in a sitting position and weigh him down. The pyramid will expand and rupture their anus and eventually their intestines. Thankfully, it wasn't real. Like many other such "medieval" torture devices, it was invented later on, to show just how dark those times were.
04-01-2011, 07:21 AM
Find
ZxBrad Offline

Threads: 29

(03-19-2011, 05:20 PM)Lee Wrote: That's a nice little reference you might have caught there. Makes me think a little bit. About what, non sure. But whatever

But toby isnt a mumbling tit.....Sad

WARNING: Noob Doesn't Know How To Script.
[Image: xcn384.gif]

04-02-2011, 01:47 PM
Find