Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia teh Dark descent glitch
tallkid14 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Amnesia teh Dark descent glitch

I've been playing Amnesia for some time now but one day when I launched the game and loaded a save file everything is covered with a wireframe and on the top some information. There was a previous thread that talked about this but in my "user_setting.cfg" there is nothing inside ( I opened it with wordpad, notepad...). I'm not sure what happened because I didn't do anything with it.

Thanks in advance.
My operating system is Windows Vista 32-bit SP2 (sorry about my English)
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2011, 05:01 PM by tallkid14.)
03-21-2011, 05:00 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Amnesia teh Dark descent glitch

I think the easiest is that you create a new profile. Then you start a new game with the new profile, exit and save and quite amnesia. Then you go to My Documents/Amnesia/ and you copy the save files from your original profile into the new profile and remove the save that was made when you did the new profile.

Then if you start the game again you should be able to use the new profile and continue where you stoped playing in the old profile before you got into the "developer mode".
03-21-2011, 05:51 PM
Website Find
tallkid14 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Amnesia teh Dark descent glitch

(03-21-2011, 05:51 PM)jens Wrote: I think the easiest is that you create a new profile. Then you start a new game with the new profile, exit and save and quite amnesia. Then you go to My Documents/Amnesia/ and you copy the save files from your original profile into the new profile and remove the save that was made when you did the new profile.

Then if you start the game again you should be able to use the new profile and continue where you stoped playing in the old profile before you got into the "developer mode".

Thanks so much it worked. Now I can keep going.
03-21-2011, 09:31 PM
Find