Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Abduction Chapter 1
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Abduction Chapter 1

It's probably a bug. I really don't know why it is doing that, I thought for sure I had labeled the start locations properly, but apparently not. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to pay a bit more attention for chapter 2.
New updated link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ado1iyahorixj0i

I have also altered the links in the other two posts.

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2011, 12:53 AM by Anxt.)
03-28-2011, 09:15 PM
Find
Matthias Steel Offline

Threads: 9

very good custom story ma' boy. one of the best i have played yet. Cool

"He rides the wind on silent wings lazerbeams ripping steel, Black helicopters go up in flames before they know that he's real"
03-28-2011, 10:19 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

Even with all the bugs? I am actually surprised by the amount of positive feedback I have gotten, despite the bugs and the fact that I essentially used ideas that were already present in the main game. But many thanks, nonetheless Smile

I will actually be looking for testers for Chapter 2 once I get enough content to merit external testing, so if anyone is interested in helping me test, send me a PM and we can work something out Smile

03-28-2011, 10:39 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

This is easily best custom story so far, very creative maps!!

Good scares, shitting my pants many times new scripts somewhere..

Good puzzles and some little thinking..

Very long! My rate is 5 / 5 BEST EVER! ;D

Waiting Chapter 2 Tongue

GJ DUDE!

“Life is a game, play it”
04-01-2011, 07:14 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

Don't call me creative, I really just did what the main game did but put my own spin on it in some cases.

I am very glad to hear you enjoyed it, however! I appreciate the compliments, and I am going to get Chapter 2 finished as soon as I can, while ensuring the gameplay and story are good, and there are no bugs. I hope I don't have to update chapter 2 as many times as I did chapter 1, if at all.

04-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Find
Brandth Offline

Threads: 0

Hello! I have had a fun time playing this map and It's very scary and also well made.

I just have to ask you that when you are in the east wing, how do you remove the big bookcase blocking the door to the orb? I am stuck at this point and can't seem to find a way to get through.

Also I must report that in the east wing at the end of a hallway there's a closet with a tinderbox and it triggers a monster. Well if you push through the wall to the left of that closet you will bug through the wall and will end up outside the map

Cheers and thanks for the good map!
04-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

Everything you need to move the bookcase is in the room with the bookcase. Look around, there aren't that many places for something to hide Wink

As for the bug, I am not sure it is really something I can fix if you are forcing yourself through the wall. I will see if I can duplicate the bug though, and if I can, I will see if I can figure out a fix.

I'm very glad you enjoyed it!

04-02-2011, 06:07 PM
Find
Brandth Offline

Threads: 0

Just finished it Wink

Well it ain't a massive bug you probably won't need to even care for it to take your time.

Waiting for Chapter 2!
04-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Find
skypeskype Offline

Threads: 6

Just finished this custom story and I have to say this is one of the best and longest i've ever played. Great mini-maps and puzzles. Some good scares but i expected most of them. Like the one whit the tinderbox in the closet.

Overall great map. Can't wait for chapter 2.
(04-02-2011, 04:53 PM)Brandth Wrote: Hello! I have had a fun time playing this map and It's very scary and also well made.

I just have to ask you that when you are in the east wing, how do you remove the big bookcase blocking the door to the orb? I am stuck at this point and can't seem to find a way to get through.

Also I must report that in the east wing at the end of a hallway there's a closet with a tinderbox and it triggers a monster. Well if you push through the wall to the left of that closet you will bug through the wall and will end up outside the map

Cheers and thanks for the good map!

There's a table in that room. Look under it.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2011, 05:04 PM by skypeskype.)
04-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Website Find
Leu Radu Offline

Threads: 1

I seem to be stuck. I've already searched every room that I can access, and I've found nothing to help me move on. What I need is...
Spoiler below!
a key for a door inside the east wing, something to put out the flames in the dinning room (a bucket, maybe?) and a lever for the storage.
04-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Find