Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Frictional is EPIC SAUSE
Brennenburg Offline

Threads: 9
Frictional is EPIC SAUSE

Who is with me when I say Frictional Games is THE BEST horror/adventure indie game developer out there. I think Overgrowth is going to be pretty adventurous; unless I don't have the correct understanding for what Overgrowth is going to be.

Amnesia = EPIC Awesome Win
Penumbra = EPIC Awesome Win

I CANNOT WAIT until HLP 3 Engine comes out and Frictional starts making, lets be honest, their next epic! Big Grin

I LOVE FRICTIONAL GAMES <3 <3

[Image: TRcp2.png]
03-28-2011, 01:13 PM
Find
Matthias Steel Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Frictional is EPIC SAUSE

(03-28-2011, 01:13 PM)Brennenburg Wrote: Who is with me when I say Frictional Games is THE BEST horror/adventure indie game developer out there. I think Overgrowth is going to be pretty adventurous; unless I don't have the correct understanding for what Overgrowth is going to be.

Amnesia = EPIC Awesome Win
Penumbra = EPIC Awesome Win

I CANNOT WAIT until HLP 3 Engine comes out and Frictional starts making, lets be honest, their next epic! Big Grin

I LOVE FRICTIONAL GAMES <3 <3

i'm with you on this one, Frictional is the best indie developer. if they had more people on there team and more money they would release allot of cool stuff in the future.

"He rides the wind on silent wings lazerbeams ripping steel, Black helicopters go up in flames before they know that he's real"
03-28-2011, 01:47 PM
Find
Nye Offline

Threads: 8

I would work for Frictional for free XD

As long as I get monday mornings off Wink

03-28-2011, 03:22 PM
Find
Doctorcheese Offline

Threads: 28

(03-28-2011, 01:13 PM)Brennenburg Wrote: I LOVE FRICTIONAL GAMES <3 <3

I couldnt have said it any better than that Smile

''Sick, twisted child... You'll burn for this!''
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2011, 04:24 PM by Doctorcheese.)
03-28-2011, 04:24 PM
Find
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246

You have right, Frictional Games is best developer in the world.
I knew, other developers makes more money but they can't make good games. The real success is not the money, the real success is the game! And if an Assassin's Creed is more successful than Amnesia, Amnesia is still better and Frictional Games are Heroes in my eyes!

What did they do if they get a 5 Million budget?
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2011, 05:53 PM by Googolplex.)
03-28-2011, 05:53 PM
Find
thepaleking Offline

Threads: 1

I don't think there's any BEST developer. Frictional are certainly artisans of the horror genre, and have carved out their own original niche. But there are other developers doing different things with the genre, like Ice-Pick Lodge (Pathologic, The Void) who are just as talented. It would be kind of boring to have just a single super best developer.
Still love Frictional though.
03-29-2011, 02:23 AM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

I just bought the Guiness World Records Book 2011 GAMING EDITION. Amnesia: The Dark Descent is the 3rd best game on PC. WOOT! But Seriously. Frictional Games is like a drug. Your so damn addicted that you just can't get flipping enough off it.

LOL! Totally making that my Signature. Along with mah duckies Big Grin

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
03-29-2011, 03:17 AM
Find