Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED A COUPLE PEOPLE!!!!
Fictionult Offline

Threads: 6
NEED A COUPLE PEOPLE!!!!

I am working on a custom story (an intense story).
The title of the mod is "The Ashes Cry Our Name".

Now the description reads:
Awoken from the rotten smell of onion and mold. You could not make sense of the situation. Where Am I?.. What is this place?.. It looks dead. It looks abandoned. Why am I here? I need to find some sort of way to get out of this horrid room..Where's Cathrin? Where could she be.. I demand to know right now!
----
Basically you find yourself trapped in a cell. I already got the first room made. Where you need to stack boxes and a few things to get over the broken boards. I need some serious help here though. this HTML coding confuses me and I would do anything I could to have a little tutor or help here. possibly on voice chat or teamview. Anything. I need a person or persons to help me complete this story. I already got 1 voice actor and a few pending to hear. Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks all. Heart

(Also the mapping I have done isn't really bad at all I will post pictures soon)
04-17-2011, 09:47 PM
Find
Mooserider Offline

Threads: 11
RE: NEED A COUPLE PEOPLE!!!!

If you still need help, I may be able to tell you a few basic things in scripting with Amnesia. I'm not the best with it either, however, though I understand the basics quite well. Tell me if you're interested.

Working on a FC: "Don't Let Go "
04-19-2011, 06:29 AM
Find