Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia: Justine Discussion Topic
Bek Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Justine story

Can't get past the third guy, the moster always gets me. He seriously won't bugger off, and he follows you from room to room.
04-13-2011, 12:03 PM
Find
Mervin Offline

Threads: 0

Was there ever any oil? You get the lamp right away but I never found any oil :S
04-13-2011, 02:25 PM
Find
wally Offline

Threads: 2

How the hell do I launch this expansion? I have the game through steam, but I don't see any option to do so. Its not in my custom stories, and starting a new game just launches the default game.
04-13-2011, 03:45 PM
Find
envirovore Offline

Threads: 1

(04-13-2011, 03:45 PM)wally Wrote: How the hell do I launch this expansion? I have the game through steam, but I don't see any option to do so. Its not in my custom stories, and starting a new game just launches the default game.

Bottom right corner of the launcher says Justine. Click that. (also, this has been mentioned several times in various threads...)

I made it to the flooded room, got the first door open, then died. Sad Will have to load it up again when the sun goes down and try again.

alive we threaten everything
04-13-2011, 03:50 PM
Website Find
Gharren Offline

Threads: 1

Anyone know how to save the guy in chamber 1?
Can't find a way, and I'm really near despair Big Grin

I'm a werewolf. Meow.
-----------
The Beauty of Nature.
-----------
04-13-2011, 03:52 PM
Website Find
LargePad Offline

(04-13-2011, 03:08 AM)Neotyguy40 Wrote:
(04-13-2011, 03:01 AM)LargePad Wrote: I've died 3 times. =/ In one of the later parts:
Spoiler below!
In the dungeon, I figured out that there's levers on the opposite sides of the doors. But then I got to the part with the valves, and saw that there were 4~ and basically just shat myself. No way I can think under that pressure. Any help?

Spoiler below!
I know it is difficult to do something like that under pressure, but the monster is actually VERY slow and doesn't run. You can literally go from one side of the room to the other without it catching you if you know how to. It looks a lot more difficult than it really is.

Spoiler below!
God damn, he's not slow at all! I tried this out and he caught up to me running in under a few seconds. D:
04-13-2011, 04:11 PM
Find
Sitrax Offline

(04-13-2011, 03:52 PM)Gharren Wrote: Anyone know how to save the guy in chamber 1?
Can't find a way, and I'm really near despair Big Grin

The best way to save someone is usually not to kill them. Usually...

Anyone else feel influences of Penumbra in this story? The solution to "save" the first man and what happens after you use it to leave the room is similar to a section of Penumbra: Overture.

Spoiler below!
The section of the game where you have to use a broken ladder and boxes to get to a hole in the roof of the room your in then you find yourself in a cramped tunnel with multiple passages being chased by spiders.
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2011, 04:15 PM by Sitrax.)
04-13-2011, 04:13 PM
Find
Fomzo Offline

Threads: 13

HEEYYYYYYYYYYYY WHAT THE HECK I DON'T HAVE STEAM VERSION HOW DO I GET THE DLC???? IS THIS A JOKE???!!!
The 1st of April has already passed....
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2011, 04:36 PM by Fomzo.)
04-13-2011, 04:32 PM
Find
Sessika Offline

Chiiiill, Fomzo. This might have been comissioned by valve for the potato sack, so in that regard it's no surprise steam would get it first. But you know the FG guys, I highly doubt they'd leave those who bought it directly off thier shelves out in the cold. It'll probably be released for everyone else a little later, that's all.
04-13-2011, 04:43 PM
Find
Redeemer Offline

Threads: 2

Quote:Chiiiill, Fomzo. This might have been comissioned by valve for the potato sack, so in that regard it's no surprise steam would get it first. But you know the FG guys, I highly doubt they'd leave those who bought it directly off thier shelves out in the cold. It'll probably be released for everyone else a little later, that's all.
Cool, because I was beginning to wonder where I could get the DLC. Smile

04-13-2011, 04:59 PM
Website Find