Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21
How many

how many monsters are their in the northern part of the Prison?
04-27-2011, 02:23 AM
Website Find
SkyeGU Offline

Threads: 1
RE: How many

There are the Grunts that spawn after specific events (ie: entering the Kitchen, walking down one of the hallways (near the exit door), using the acid on the weak padlock and then breaking it(!!!), etc) but i'm fairly certain that there is also a Grunt that constantly roams the hallways. Other than those, there is a scene where a Brute(If I remember right) is seen walking past a doorway at the far end of a hall that freaks you out, but I don't think he ever strays from that. Then there is, of course, the room with the monsters in it that kill something but never come out.

So if you count the ones out and about there are at least one but at most two depending on what you've triggered. We shouldn't count the ones that can't get out.
04-27-2011, 05:25 AM
Find
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13
RE: How many

If my memory serves me correctly, 6. *Excluding this: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-7657.html

(04-27-2011, 05:25 AM)SkyeGU Wrote: Other than those, there is a scene where a Brute(If I remember right) is seen walking past a doorway at the far end of a hall that freaks you out, but I don't think he ever strays from that.

I don't recall any glimpses of the brute in the northern section, but there are two in the south section.
Spoiler below!
The first is behind a locked door at the end of the hallway if you hang a left before the first ascending staircase. A man gets slammed against the door, killed, and then the brute walks in the other direction which you can see through the vented opening in the door. The next one occurs if you hang a left at the far end and approach the door that separates the north and south blocks that is locked. (With the lock in "excellent condition".) It walks across the hallway towards where the kitchen is located on the next level.
04-28-2011, 07:28 PM
Find