Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
poison gland blood part?
icestriker Offline

Threads: 1
poison gland blood part?

ok so im on the part where you have to squeeze the juice out of the gland and i tried using my glass container, didnt work, so after a few more tries i go look at a walk through and i see this guy has the glass container but with blood in it, and i found out where he got it and i cant find a way to gert back to that part what do i do??? will i have to start all over?

if you dont know what part im talking about its in this video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s9vzLrS2mU
05-15-2011, 10:19 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
RE: poison gland blood part?

You don't have to prepare the mix; however if you really want to make it, you can always load your earlier saves.

Game saves for you, don't worry, take a look at the Load part.

05-15-2011, 10:32 PM
Website Find
icestriker Offline

(05-15-2011, 10:32 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: You don't have to prepare the mix; however if you really want to make it, you can always load your earlier saves.

Game saves for you, don't worry, take a look at the Load part.

well what do i do if i dont want to prepare the mix?
05-15-2011, 10:36 PM
Find
bobbo Offline

This happened to me, too.

Spoiler below!
As far as I know you'll unfortunately have to reload a save game in the torture chambers. There is one chamber about a rapist getting cut up. In the floor of that room you'll find a small hatch. Open it and use your glass jar on it - it's full of blood now. But you could also complete the game without making this potion to save Agrippa, you'll just don't be able to get one of the three endings then.

(05-15-2011, 10:36 PM)icestriker Wrote: well what do i do if i dont want to prepare the mix?

Spoiler below!
Just continue to put the orb together. If I remember correctly you'll find everything needed in the huge blueish hall where you had been ambushed by the two grunts before.
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2011, 10:38 PM by bobbo.)
05-15-2011, 10:36 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

(05-15-2011, 10:36 PM)icestriker Wrote: well what do i do if i dont want to prepare the mix?

Just go on, you can finish the game with possible two endings. Preparing the mix grants you to third possible ending.

05-15-2011, 10:39 PM
Website Find