Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
main_settings.cfg_SOLVED!
vcplz Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago main_settings.cfg_SOLVED!

i need help i want to know what the main_settings.cfg says

that is what mine says but i would like to know what it says by default
cause in game i somehow manage to go through the walls and i sooooo dont want that

i would love to be able to go through the whole map without being able to pass through every single wall

<Main ShowMenu="true" ExitMenuDirectly="false" SaveConfig="true" DefaultProfileName="VcPLZ" UpdateLogActive="false" LoadDebugMenu="false" StartLanguage="english.lang" ScreenShotExt="jpg" ForceCacheLoadingAndSkipSaving="true" ShowPreMenu="false" />
<Graphics TextureQuality="0" TextureFilter="2" TextureAnisotropy="1.000000" Gamma="1.300000" Shadows="1" SSAOActive="true" SSAOSamples="8" SSAOResolution="0" ShadowResolution="2" WorldReflection="true" ParallaxEnabled="true" ParallaxQuality="0" ShadowQuality="1" GBufferType="0" NumOfGBufferTextures="3" OcclusionTestLights="true" Refraction="true" ShadowsActive="true" EdgeSmooth="false" ForceShaderModel3And4Off="false" PostEffectBloom="true" PostEffectImageTrail="true" PostEffectSepia="true" PostEffectRadialBlur="true" PostEffectInsanity="true" />
<Engine LimitFPS="true" SleepWhenOutOfFocus="true" />
<Screen Width="800" Height="600" FullScreen="false" Vsync="false" />
<Physics PhysicsAccuracy="2" UpdatesPerSec="60.000000" />
<MapLoad FastPhysicsLoad="true" FastStaticLoad="false" FastEntityLoad="false" />
<Sound Device="0" Volume="1.000000" MaxChannels="32" StreamBuffers="4" StreamBufferSize="262144" />

----------------------------------------------

edit: pretty much if you ever have a problem with your main_settings.cfg file just delete it and start the game launcher it'll make a new file with all of its default settings
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2011, 03:20 PM by vcplz.)
05-17-2011, 12:24 AM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: main_settings.cfg

Just delete the main_settings.cfg and then open the launcher again and it should go back to original settings.

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
05-19-2011, 07:23 PM
Find