Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Day of Redemption (Amnesia custom story) *RELEASED
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
RE: Day of Redemption (Amnesia custom story) *RELEASED

ModDB Link works now.

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
05-22-2011, 08:49 PM
Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 12

(05-22-2011, 04:38 PM)jacob Wrote: I played it, it was scary, but one of the red doors to go to the next area didn't work? Or was I doing something wrong?

There is some "quests" before you can go. For exaple: in level 3 you need to pick up the "plant" before you can go to next level. And level 4 you need to destroy the plant. There is some notes/letters made to help the player.

When Life No Longer Exists
Full-conversion mod
05-23-2011, 06:04 PM
Website Find
Tenno Offline

Threads: 0

Brutal custom story! Some of the events made me hit the roof and the part where you have to hide from the monster only to find out that the closet is filled with furniture and boxes, my heart started racing like 300bpm, loved it! Big Grin The story was quite weak though, I'm not even sure there was one Confused but I only realised that after I finished because I was having so much fun playing through it at the time.
Also I must compliment you on your great taste in music, Bloodbath I see is your dp and you used Amon Amarth in the credits \m/>_<\m/

Great gameplay, weak story, still loved it though Tongue

[Image: 29069he.gif]
05-25-2011, 12:47 PM
Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

(05-25-2011, 12:47 PM)Tenno Wrote: Brutal custom story! Some of the events made me hit the roof and the part where you have to hide from the monster only to find out that the closet is filled with furniture and boxes, my heart started racing like 300bpm, loved it! Big Grin The story was quite weak though, I'm not even sure there was one Confused but I only realised that after I finished because I was having so much fun playing through it at the time.
Also I must compliment you on your great taste in music, Bloodbath I see is your dp and you used Amon Amarth in the credits \m/>_<\m/

ThanksSmile

I've started to make another custom story "When The Pain Is Side Issue". There will be much better story line. \m/

Full-conversion mod
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2011, 05:35 PM by Unearthlybrutal.)
05-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Website Find
Tenno Offline

(05-25-2011, 05:30 PM)Unearthlybrutal Wrote:
(05-25-2011, 12:47 PM)Tenno Wrote: Brutal custom story! Some of the events made me hit the roof and the part where you have to hide from the monster only to find out that the closet is filled with furniture and boxes, my heart started racing like 300bpm, loved it! Big Grin The story was quite weak though, I'm not even sure there was one Confused but I only realised that after I finished because I was having so much fun playing through it at the time.

ThanksSmile

I've started to make another custom story "When The Pain Is Side Issue". There will be much better story line. \m/

Awesome! Good luck with it, can't wait to see some progress.

[Image: 29069he.gif]
05-26-2011, 07:24 AM
Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

When The Pain Is Side Issue
Here is my new custom storySmile

Full-conversion mod
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2011, 08:56 PM by Unearthlybrutal.)
05-29-2011, 07:02 PM
Website Find
Kyle Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 36

Sorry man, it wasn't good enough. Everything could be anticipated. From the fake monster with some sounds of it, to the hints of "Run!" and "Hide!". It looked and felt like you were trying to take scripts from other people's custom stories! It's not a bad thing, it's just that I, and probably everyone else, wants something new for a change. I'm sorry if you're reading this and think I'm a jerk or something, it just wasn't a good idea to do these things. :/

To be honest, if this was your first try at making a custom story, it was a good try. Smile

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2011, 08:06 PM by Kyle.)
05-29-2011, 08:06 PM
Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

(05-29-2011, 08:06 PM)Kyle Wrote: Sorry man, it wasn't good enough. Everything could be anticipated. From the fake monster with some sounds of it, to the hints of "Run!" and "Hide!". It looked and felt like you were trying to take scripts from other people's custom stories! It's not a bad thing, it's just that I, and probably everyone else, wants something new for a change. I'm sorry if you're reading this and think I'm a jerk or something, it just wasn't a good idea to do these things. :/

To be honest, if this was your first try at making a custom story, it was a good try. Smile

I appreciate your feedback. I made new custom story with better story line. There is something new and maybe something old (to some people). When The Pain Is Side Issue.

Full-conversion mod
05-29-2011, 08:56 PM
Website Find
Toxid Fox Offline

I am currently doing a sort of let's play on this map! Part 1 is already out! Go check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/downhillproductions5 Please consider subscribing also! It helps me alot! thanks Smile
02-05-2012, 12:30 AM
Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

(02-05-2012, 12:30 AM)Toxid Fox Wrote: I am currently doing a sort of let's play on this map! Part 1 is already out! Go check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/downhillproductions5 Please consider subscribing also! It helps me alot! thanks Smile
Thanks for making Lp Smile
You can play my other custom stories too (because of that the Day Of Redemption was my first and worst story I've ever uploaded Dodgy ).

When The Pain Is Side Issue
I've made part 2 too, but I need to upload it somewhere (R.I.P Megaupload)

Full-conversion mod
02-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Website Find