Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
The Labyrinth (Custom Story)
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21
RE: The Labyrinth (Custom Story)

(06-04-2011, 06:50 AM)MrBigzy Wrote: Thanks. Big Grin

Don't worry, these were pretty simple scares for me. I plan to have a much more....compelling atmosphere in my conversion, which will include things like random encounters, and one of those knights come to life. I was gonna do it for that orb piece with those knights, but my Maya file crashed and I couldn't be arsed to redo it, lol.

But yea, I plan to make it very intricate. The start of the game will be in the courtyard of a mansion (you'll see why soon enough). And I'm going to be making hedges and animated grass that sways in the wind, etc. So yea, a lot of complex stuff to look forward to. Big Grin

then that means it'll be one of the few custom stories that I'll dare to get brave and play it anyways despite my cowardice, because like the original game it's just that good
06-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Website Find
jakerty Offline

Threads: 0

Geez, most annoying map i' ve ever played, but still im glad i made it throught Big Grin please no more labyrinth maps and low amount of oil potions xD
11-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Find
downquark Offline

I am usually very patient with long corridors, but this was way too much even for me. It's a pity, because the beginning was terribly interesting, though. I got two orb pieces after about an hour of playing and did not feel like playing anymore, because the map is way too repetitive and boring. Perhaps it would be much better if the game were shorter.

I was actually wondering who could be silly enough to build this huge pointless thing pretty much the whole time. :) Never did run out of oil, though, even with all the pointless running. I think I still had about half a lantern when I got way too bored.

The idea and the map are good nonetheless, and definitely not for someone with a short attention span. :)
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2011, 10:16 PM by downquark.)
12-13-2011, 10:15 PM
Find
SierenH Offline

Threads: 2

Anything to do with the movie? "giggles" kidding
I should definitely try this out.

12-15-2011, 06:24 AM
Find
WookieMang Offline

Threads: 3

Wow, first story I recorded, too bad I did it when I used a crappy editor.
Anyways, took me forever but this was a while ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9udAYoEo...p_play_all

Check out my videos --> http://www.youtube.com/user/99Daxc
12-15-2011, 08:34 AM
Find
Nobody Offline

This was an awesome CS! Big Grin Best way too complete it was to keep following the left side of the map!
12-27-2011, 02:26 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

I should've known not to download when I hate mazes and it's called "The Labyrinth"... XD but other than getting lost for almost 40min, I really liked it! Very creepy atmosphere!
12-28-2011, 05:35 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

Was quite a mind-melter, but here's a part 1:

12-29-2011, 02:26 AM
Find