Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
One Light in the Darkness: patch 3
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67
RE: One Light in the Darkness: patch 3

Good point, slm. Updated the map patch how-to. Should be a pretty straight-forward thing, but you never know Smile

08-09-2011, 08:56 AM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

I'm stuck D:

Spoiler below!

I went into the Library Corridor, (nice key thing by the way. I'm the person who ran away cuz you proved me wrong Big Grin) fell into the hole, and went to the left, and went to the door to my front. The First time I did, the door closed and I couldn't move the wheel. I restarted, and the 2nd time, I went to the right, found nothing, then went to the left, and first went to the door by my right. I found a Thick Wooden Plank, then I went into the room I went into before. The water monster never appeared in there. I sat in there for the longest time, not knowing what to do, then I just quit. My friend is also stuck here. What do I do?

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2011, 05:58 PM by RawkBandMan.)
08-09-2011, 05:57 PM
Find
adyry Offline

Threads: 0

(08-09-2011, 05:57 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: I'm stuck D:

Spoiler below!

I went into the Library Corridor, (nice key thing by the way. I'm the person who ran away cuz you proved me wrong Big Grin) fell into the hole, and went to the left, and went to the door to my front. The First time I did, the door closed and I couldn't move the wheel. I restarted, and the 2nd time, I went to the right, found nothing, then went to the left, and first went to the door by my right. I found a Thick Wooden Plank, then I went into the room I went into before. The water monster never appeared in there. I sat in there for the longest time, not knowing what to do, then I just quit. My friend is also stuck here. What do I do?

Complete story, please help with last, laboratory part?:
keys:
Spoiler below!

1.get library key (at table in way to library)
2.get corridor key (go straight instead of going to libr., bash the wall, key is in 2nd drawer

water part:
Spoiler below!

3.go to corridor, jump inside hole, go to the monsters place (@their place go right, no need to go straight) (lock them 1. with wood 2nd (if u still wanted to go straight) with rock, close to rock there is a tar to repair pipe+use coal to move gate knob)
4. Move rod 3dr rod do 1st pos, to move the faraway gate (other end of sewers)

east wing part and ?????? someone help please?:
Spoiler below!

5. Go out, bash the window
6. go,go,go (and go) finally go to the laboratory
7. ? I've ran out of oil and tinderboxes trying to find uot what to do, gone insane 4 times, still... don't know.

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2011, 12:28 AM by adyry.)
08-10-2011, 12:10 AM
Find
Hypaism Offline

Thanks for the patch! I knew there was a reason I was stuck in the Library!
08-10-2011, 05:40 PM
Find
Darx Offline

(08-10-2011, 12:10 AM)adyry Wrote: east wing part and ?????? someone help please?:
Spoiler below!

5. Go out, bash the window
6. go,go,go (and go) finally go to the laboratory
7. ? I've ran out of oil and tinderboxes trying to find uot what to do, gone insane 4 times, still... don't know.

Spoiler below!
Yeah I'm stuck here too. I've searched EVERYWHERE but there's just nothing to do. :/
08-11-2011, 04:42 AM
Find
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13

Spoiler below!
That ending was quite a punch in the face! But I loved it good sir! Very well done. My ADD kicked in during some of the long texts, but that is not your fault at all.

I really enjoyed the unique key for the door mechanic you had going for it, and I could see something like that being used during a chase or something could add some crazy adrenaline.

Keep up the wonderful work sir and I hope you continue making custom stories! I really enjoy them. :]

08-11-2011, 05:25 AM
Find
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67

Haha no problem. In retrospect the texts were pretty long and probably a little boring. First mod though, they'll only get better from here Smile

08-11-2011, 05:45 AM
Find
Darx Offline

Um, hello? Can't somebody help me? I'm stuck at the basement/laboratory area.
08-12-2011, 11:58 PM
Find
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13

(08-12-2011, 11:58 PM)Darx Wrote: Um, hello? Can't somebody help me? I'm stuck at the basement/laboratory area.

I shall give you a hint:

Spoiler below!
chin up.

08-13-2011, 12:03 AM
Find
madkeim Offline

Threads: 1

I couldn't install the full version of your story.
I wasn't asked to merge folders when I exctracted to root (as said in how to section).

I tried the custom story version, I can enter the game but there are bugs (black floor in first room, impossibility to enter several rooms due to a piece of wood at the entry even if the door is open).

I am looking forward to play it but I will need a little help please Smile

My souncloud page : http://soundcloud.com/madkeim
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2011, 12:36 AM by madkeim.)
08-13-2011, 12:35 AM
Find