Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone need voice-acting?
karbFTW Offline

Threads: 1
Anyone need voice-acting?

Hi, I'm fairly new to the custom stories for Amnesia, and am currently in the progress of my own. However, I've noticed that many people don't use voice acting. Whether it's because you don't know how to add it or don't have a voice actor, I can help! I've attempted, tested, and successfully used voice in my own custom story, and I understand very well how to do it. So if anyone would like to use voice and either needs a voice actress, a tutorial on how to use voice, or both, then feel free to drop a comment. I'd very much like to help, and since Amnesia is installed on a different computer and won't run on this one, I have lots of free time on my hands.

And yes, I know voice files can't work unless it's an .ogg file. If you use my voice acting, I'll convert it on my own. If your interested in using my voice, I am female and will upload an example soon.
05-26-2011, 04:35 AM
Find
Clord Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Anyone need voice-acting?

It is just that choosing better bad voice acting and no voice acting. Many Youtube videos and common sense indicates that if voice acting is gonna be bad, better have none.

Yet I could see the point for flashbacks but still.
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2011, 10:42 AM by Clord.)
05-26-2011, 10:41 AM
Find
xtron Offline

Threads: 37
RE: Anyone need voice-acting?

(05-26-2011, 10:41 AM)Clord Wrote: It is just that choosing better bad voice acting and no voice acting. Many Youtube videos and common sense indicates that if voice acting is gonna be bad, better have none.

Yet I could see the point for flashbacks but still.

Voice acting adds a little more...life to the game ^^.

Btw Karb. I might need your voice for my custom story Smile.
I'm working on a custom story with my friend so I can ask him if we need a girl voice please PM me if you're interested.

[Image: 44917299.jpg]Dubstep <3
05-26-2011, 05:44 PM
Find