Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Abduction: Chapter 3 [RELEASE]
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Abduction: Chapter 3 [RELEASE]

(07-19-2011, 11:41 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote:
(07-17-2011, 09:54 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Yes, download it from ModDB and it includes all three chapters connected to each other.

Yeah. Downloaded it, played it, and beat it. Was very good (in my opinion)

and

Spoiler below!

Iizinthecredits Big Grin A famous person actually likes me or something like that Big Grin

I am not famous. Well... I don't THINK I am... am I?

07-20-2011, 01:55 AM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

(07-20-2011, 01:55 AM)Anxt Wrote:
(07-19-2011, 11:41 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote:
(07-17-2011, 09:54 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Yes, download it from ModDB and it includes all three chapters connected to each other.

Yeah. Downloaded it, played it, and beat it. Was very good (in my opinion)

and

Spoiler below!

Iizinthecredits Big Grin A famous person actually likes me or something like that Big Grin

I am not famous. Well... I don't THINK I am... am I?

To me you iz Big Grin Your also a great map/story creator Smile

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
07-20-2011, 02:07 AM
Find
SoothsayerNight Offline

Threads: 1

Hello Anxt!
I just finished Chapter 3 and all the episodes will be on youtube soon.

Brilliant job on this one so far.
I love it how you focus mainly on to story line without forgetting the scares and so on.
Makes it look like youd actually work for Frictional lol

Thanks m8 and keep up the good work!

Youtube Channel: SoothsayerNight Gaming
07-25-2011, 11:59 AM
Find
slm11603 Offline

Threads: 0

Wow bro bravo u did an awesome job unfortunately I wasnt able to finish your story I got pretty far and in a room where u have a few empty jail cells i was messin round an picked up a mattress an all of a sudden my game froze up and did some crazy shizzle so i tried to save an exit an unfortunately it was still the same way when i reloaded. Not sure how close i was to finishing but damn dude u really did do a great job pretty good story up til it froze and a cpl good and innovative scares i may try replaying the whole thing over once i play a cpl other ppls C.S.'s but thanks and man do i hope u make another im sure itll be raw. 1 more thing the knight part was pretty cool but wouldve been f'n awesome if the last time u turn round there was a monster running at u instead even if it dissappeared as it got to u or smthg.

Patiently awaiting the sequel Smile!!

Ok, Im officially retarded its confirmed..this morning 4 the hell of it i checked to see if I could finish you story and when I loded it ,it was still stuck on stupid.However, I never realized the custom stories had a load option I only paid attn. to the continue so I was able to load an auto save that was only seconds away from that part and this time stayed away from those jail cell mattresses(had to forgo the prison sexSad ) So I finally got to finish(your story not the prison sex) and it ended with style huge props 4 the boss fight that was (dare I say)tons better than the ending of the original game(daaaaam dude )so yeah so far u have my vote for the best custom story thus far I loved the amount of work and care u put into this,Im still tryin to figure out if u are actually an original developer of the game that wanted to tell his own story instead of what the rest of the team wanted or smthg . Anyways congrats and job superbly done and sorry for the long post.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2011, 04:55 PM by slm11603.)
08-06-2011, 06:52 AM
Find
Anxt Offline

Haha, I appreciate the compliments!

My next custom story is actually coming along quite slowly, I haven't had much time to work on it, but I will say this:

The environments will be significantly better. The scares will be significantly better. The story will be significantly better. If I do everything the way I have it envisioned, it will put Abduction to shame.

Here's hoping Tongue

08-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Find
slm11603 Offline

(08-06-2011, 05:18 PM)Anxt Wrote: Haha, I appreciate the compliments!

My next custom story is actually coming along quite slowly, I haven't had much time to work on it, but I will say this:

The environments will be significantly better. The scares will be significantly better. The story will be significantly better. If I do everything the way I have it envisioned, it will put Abduction to shame.

Here's hoping Tongue

Awesome now if u can do me 1 lil favor real quick and....GET IT DOOOOONE NOOOOOOW!!!! I mean Im mildly excited bout it and may or may not even bother playing it Smile btw whats it called in case I have absolutely nothing to do and want to look 4 your next awesome ,I mean just ok mod.
08-06-2011, 05:49 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

Lol, my next story is entitled "Mea Culpa" and throughout the story you will be forced to make decisions which will affect later events in the game. I will be registering it on ModDB soon enough, I just need to finish the map I am working on, take a couple screens, and then upload it.

08-06-2011, 05:58 PM
Find
Tony32 Offline

Threads: 2

Me and my friends have been playing this one over skype for a long time and we just finished playing it. There was many, many moments we had to shut down the game cause we didn't dare to play anymore xD Great story, level design and puzzles. Hands down the most epic custom story out there. Me and my friends loved it and we hope that you someday make some more!

5 out of 5 stars!

Kind regards,
Tony
09-12-2011, 05:39 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

(09-12-2011, 05:39 PM)Tony32 Wrote: Me and my friends have been playing this one over skype for a long time and we just finished playing it. There was many, many moments we had to shut down the game cause we didn't dare to play anymore xD Great story, level design and puzzles. Hands down the most epic custom story out there. Me and my friends loved it and we hope that you someday make some more!

5 out of 5 stars!

Kind regards,
Tony
Very glad to hear you enjoyed it! I am actually working on another one, but it will be some time before I release it. I am hoping to make Abduction look terrible with my new one, so stay tuned! If you want to keep updated on progress, check out Mea Culpa on ModDB.com.

09-12-2011, 06:04 PM
Find
At0m1x Offline

(06-06-2011, 10:00 PM)Anxt Wrote: Yeah, but it didn't tell me much, unfortunately. The only thing I see there that could explain the crash is the <string of long numbers and letters>: Amnesia.exe.

Which could be, well, anything.
001B:0054AD8E Amnesia.exe
Anxt
I have the same problem when I go into storage in crashes the same code appears when it loads...Best custom story I ever played so far....this is my first post xD

09-26-2011, 10:46 PM
Find