Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[SPOILER] What you think about red?
3zzY Offline

Threads: 1
RE: [SPOILER] What you think about red?

I think it is possible to fake those screams. Dont you? You realy think that they burned a real man, just to get realistic screams? Tongue
04-21-2007, 04:56 PM
Find
CornetTheory Offline

Threads: 0

it's simple, they let me take my mics in to the crematorium, then they threw one of the interns in, and the rest is history.

http://www.onlyintheory.com - Voice actor - Penumbra Series
04-21-2007, 06:17 PM
Find
TheCollective15 Offline

Threads: 5

Haha, I would smoke my "best friend" in the game...maybe that's how Philip will die, snorted by some devilish monster...Tongue

You can't kill me if I kill me first!!
04-22-2007, 02:36 AM
Find
3zzY Offline

Threads: 1

i think he was a bit slow. He had the damn powerbox in his room, and he didnt eaven notice. And why kill himself when he was so close? BTW; when is Ep. 2 comming? I cant wait Big Grin
04-22-2007, 06:33 PM
Find
banj007 Offline

Threads: 10

3zzY Wrote:i think he was a bit slow. He had the damn powerbox in his room, and he didnt eaven notice.

actually i think he hid it behind that shelf. He took the key with him so you couldn't go into the next area, its just that our silly main character can't keep his curiousity under control.
04-29-2007, 03:42 AM
Website Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Well, about Red...
Spoiler below!
I don't think that he's dead. When I finally meet him... he's... gone. Why he wanted to be dead? Well, think this, then you might undestand what I mean: If that book self in his bathroom leads to that powerlock thing, why didn't Red just broke it and shutted down all the power for that door and went trough it? I'm just wondering that...
That's my thought.

(This post was last modified: 05-28-2007, 06:10 PM by Ano.)
05-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Website Find
Somalion Offline

Threads: 11

Well then it comes again to the gatekeeper theory in the ending reveled [major spoilers] thread where someone said that maybe Red is a gatekeeper.

By some strange twist of fate people around you die violently.
You always see the worst way a person can die.
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2007, 05:47 PM by jonathan.)
05-13-2007, 08:19 PM
Find
banj007 Offline

Threads: 10

Somalion Wrote:Well then it comes again to the gatekeeper theory in the ending reveled [major spoilers] thread where someone said that maybe Red is a gatekeeper.

Spoiler below!

Yeah, he wanted to keep you out. He said things like "i'm keeping the key with me" and blah,blah

05-26-2007, 01:23 AM
Website Find
N99 Offline

What you think about red?

Guys, I think you are really paranoiac Smile Red was trapped in the mines when he was a young boy, his life wasn't easy even before that happened, and he really went lunatic about weird things going on around him. With all these spiders and dogs around, I guess he actually lived in constant fear of the door to the inner areas, and no wonder he did not go there himself. For me, it sounds pretty logical that the man had no guts to kill himself (the loop in his room evidences that he constantly thought about suicide, but did not manage to accomplish it) and so he wanted to bring the personage to do it for him; he brought the key with him to the crematorium so that the personage could finally be "awarded" an access to the inner areas (the laboratory). Also, don't forget that just before the personage arrives to the area where he has to explode a wall, Red tells that he just had his final dinner; I don't remember his lines literally, but I remember that I guessed that he had a bad fight with worms, dogs or whomever, and probably he was badly wounded, which also could bring him to the idea of ending his misery. It's all looks quite realistic...
05-28-2007, 11:52 AM
Find
fortminor Offline

He is dead.
06-01-2007, 11:27 PM
Find