Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?
Cataclysm Offline

Threads: 3
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?

At the beginning of the game when you just wake up, there is a room where one of those coat closets is tipped over and is laying with the doors up. On my second play through I spent 20 minutes trying to get into it and close both doors. Turns out it doesn't work to well Sad

If guns don't kill people, People kill people. Then toasters don't toast toast, Toast toast toast

[Image: 2b5wu9.png]

07-12-2011, 08:25 PM
Find
ChoskarChulian Offline

Threads: 8

(05-29-2011, 09:14 PM)FrozenStar Wrote: I had 2 silly moments in the cistern where I hurt myself.
One was when I tried to go down the ladder but I ended up falling. And another when I threw bricks up to pull the bridge down and had one fall on Daniel's face.
But by far the silliest thing I have seen happen to someone was in a playthrough on Youtube when the player opened a door in the prison when he heard a roar so he slipped inside trying to hide. Funny when he'd locked the door he saw the monster behind him.

PewDiePie? XD
Stupidest Parts??
When I had to Replay Justine 4 (!!!!) FUCKING TIMES!!!

1st Time: My PC crashed.
2nd Time: I got stuck behind a Bookshelve. Holy-Fucking-YEAH!
3rd Time: PC crashed.
4th Time: When the Monster chased me in the Sewers it got stuck on something, dunno what, think a Fucking Door or sth <_<. Anyhow I hid in a corner and thought to myself "why it keeps coming Back??", so I looked and the growling Bastard went Back and Forth the whole Fucking Time, like these traumatized icebears in zoo.
Back and Forth. Back and Forth. Back and Forth. Back and Forth.
...Tried to Escape, but nah...Didn´t work.
5th it actually worked.
Yay, Fucking Hey.

I love Frictional Games and all, but they REALLY should have tested Justine more before Releasing it. :/

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2011, 10:30 PM by ChoskarChulian.)
07-12-2011, 10:14 PM
Website Find
yasar11732 Offline

Threads: 2

(05-29-2011, 09:14 PM)FrozenStar Wrote: Youtube when the player opened a door in the prison when he heard a roar so he slipped inside trying to hide. Funny when he'd locked the door he saw the monster behind him.

I did that too! Not funny when you playing, when you turn around and see the monster you will sh*t bricks!!

07-13-2011, 12:10 AM
Find
Brennenburg Offline

Threads: 9

Funniest moment: seeing a grunts face 1 cm close.

[Image: TRcp2.png]
07-13-2011, 07:50 AM
Find
mortis Offline

Threads: 0

probably hearing one of those things and running away thinking I was running away from the thing instead I ran right into the damn thing Sad
07-14-2011, 02:11 AM
Find
Xanthara Offline

Threads: 2

Storage, area which has the grunt waiting behind that one door. I opened the door, heard the growl, slammed it, and fled. I repeated this process roughly three times because he would not come out. He'd simply growl in place and not bash down the door. I got irritated, so I started chucking random stuff at the door. Finally, at the third crate tossed, he began to beat down the door. I screamed and ran for it, but Daniel found himself running into another open door right next to that room, and I screamed, paused the game, and threw myself to the floor in a flurried panic. xD

My friend runs around screaming "I AM DANIEL," while jumping off high areas. xD

Another time, my two cousins and I screeched at the same time as I found myself face-to-face with Mr. Tall.
07-14-2011, 03:41 AM
Find
ImPracticality Offline

I haven't completed the game yet,but yesterday i ventured into the Storage for the first time in-game and i had NO idea of 2 monster encounters-the one that spawns behind a certain door,and the one that spawns next to the entrance when your on your way out.
Alright,so when i opened the door with the monster spawned inside,i did as anyone would on their first playthrough and panicked.I couldnt close the door,i was to hysterical in-game and in real life,so i bolted thru the entire storage up to the point where theres a room with chains and a torch in the middle,you know how it all flicks on the first time you enter?well that caused Daniel to lose his Sanity,and he was now dragging his cheek on the floor as a monster was STILL in hot pursuit.i actually managed to get away from this monster tho,i was close enough to the next door in the torch room that i was able to open it and close it in time,thank god it lost intrest and left.
So,after that encounter i was pretty shook up.i waited for Daniel to regain his sanity,and i cautiously made my way to where you blow up the wall with explosives.At this point,i figured i was in the clear,and NOT so cautiously i walked to the room near the entrance,where the monster spawns when you come back after you collected the rods.Well.I just about sh*t bricks at that point.When i seen that ugly face starting to race towards me,i nearly had a heart attack.I didnt know what to do,honestly.i didnt unlock the door next to the area where you used the explosives,so i couldnt hide in there.i had to run ALL THE WAY BACK to the torch room with chains and hide in the room AGAIN where you first find the rods,but this monster was more relentless than the other one i ran into.when i finally reached the room,Daniel was about to lose his Sanity again,and i frantically tried to close the door so i could hide but the monster caught up to me and i couldnt close the door.I just about gave up then,but i survived because theres this one corner in the room eith the rods which is behind all the bookshelves.It was a stretch,Daniel just lost his Sanity,but i had to try.i inched myself,slowly but surely,behing the bookshelves and into the dark corner,and even tho the monster was in the SAME ROOM as me,it couldnt see me and it eventually gave up and left.I stayed in the corner for the next 2 mins before i thought it was safe,and stopped playing for a while.Phew....That was the SCARIEST,and probably most funny moment now that i look at it,that ive had in Amnesia.God,that game can get to you...
07-14-2011, 06:00 PM
Find
laser50 Offline

Threads: 22

Thinking the monster would give me a quest.. Sad

Current Project: [WIP] Lost Memories
Progress: 15%
CLICK FOR MY MODDB PAGE
07-14-2011, 06:14 PM
Find
Kilseno Offline

When I was near the end of Northern Block part of Prison, there is that gate with a lock that you have to use acid and hammer on it. So I did it and before I could open the gate I heard that monster's sound. Having no idea where it is I just hid my lantern and crouched near the crate that was nearby. I was hiding there looking down as I thought and still am not sure about it that if you watch right into the monster he is more likely to see you. So I starred at the corner and kept waiting for the music to end. After a couple of minutes I realized he still isn't leaving so I have to do start running somewhere and find a better place to hide so it would leave. Then I slowly turned around while still crouching and... I SAW HIS LEGS RIGHT NEXT TO ME! HE WAS JUST STANDING RIGHT BETWEEN ME AND THE GATE AND NOT MOVING! I had no idea what to do, my sanity was rapidly going down and eventually I collapsed. But for my surprise he didn't notice it and still remained idle. I fell down once or twice more and decided that right after I stand up after the insanity I will try to run for my life or die. So I lit the lantern and started running straight forward. It got his attention of course and he started chasing me. I just heard him missing his slashes on me and I really thought I will eventually die. I was running in circles through the corridors hoping not to turn into dead end. After a really long escapado I finally lost him somewhere and then patiently waited for the music to fade and then proceeded to find the gate again and leave the area. After achieving this I had 2 weeks long break from this game. It was just too intense for me.
07-17-2011, 02:42 AM
Find
Henriksen Offline

Threads: 71

When leaving the storage, *SPOILER* I thought that the monster growl you hear came from the locked door so I ran straight into the monster. Strange thing though, he didnt run after me. He just stood there xD
07-17-2011, 03:50 AM
Find