Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for a team
xtron Offline

Threads: 37
Looking for a team

Hello. I'm looking for a team. I can script, build maps and I got AWESOME ideas for maps.
My goal is to be a part of an epic-awesome map that will scare the shit out of people!.
I wish I could show you some of my work but noone of it is done hehe...well my "Devil's Lair" is kinda done but not completly, still waiting for my friend to finish his part.

...So just P.M me or write here if you need some help! <3

[Image: 44917299.jpg]Dubstep <3
06-05-2011, 05:30 PM
Find
willochill Offline

Threads: 27
RE: Looking for a team

what kinds of ideas for maps did you have in mind? i'd be glad to help with scripting and mapping. did you mean joining someone else in working on their custom story? i have one going, you can help me if you want. i'm also planning in the future to start on a penumbra-based story using conversions from Penumbra models which I learned using everlone's tutorial on this forum. i'm gonna need quite a bit of help on that, but i havent got it going yet.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2011, 05:40 PM by willochill.)
06-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Find
Jayvee17 Offline

Threads: 6

Then Try To Join The Frictional Games Stuff =))
06-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60

I am currently working on my next project with a team consisting of me, Karai16 and dragonlordsd. It's going quite slow at the moment, so you are free to join us (I think they'll be okay with it too.) I have some nice ideas going and I'm learning some modeling too. The story already includes some custom models. Can't really say much, but if you are feeling interested we could continue the conversation over pm.

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

06-05-2011, 06:17 PM
Find
xtron Offline

@Acies

I would love to hear some more Smile. I'll pm you so we can talk.

06-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Find
pharquests Offline

Threads: 0

I hope to get some insight on how to make these custom stories. I'm really new here and new at this game. I just started playing it for a week and I've fallen in love with Frictional.

I have a project I'm working on, but I am completely lost with making scripts and how to work the decals. I'm looking for someone who's good at it that could possibly help me out and tutor me on creating notes, momentums, and cut-scenes.

My story starts out being awoken by a prisoner's scream in a dungeon. The player has to escape the dungeon by finding keys and reading notes & momentums carefully. I haven't thought of the plot yet because of the situation I'm in with the scripts. So if anyone can help me out and is interested in my project, let me know.

I'll be posting a thread on my project when I get more developed, but here's a picture of what I've gotten so far.

[Image: 14akm1f.jpg]

I'm open to ideas, suggestions, anything. I just need someone who can help me develop scripts for my maps.
06-06-2011, 01:02 AM
Find
xtron Offline

@pharquest

If you need any help with your scripts just send me a message. Tongue

I've been learning how to script now for a couple of weeks and I learned ALOT about Amnesia hpl2 engine and the scripting part. ^^

06-06-2011, 10:21 AM
Find
pharquests Offline

Threads: 0

thanks, i really do need some help so maybe you can pick me up on the basics. i tried the "wiki" of hpl2 but the massive amount of information is intimidating. i wouldn't know where to start. so thank you.
06-06-2011, 02:15 PM
Find
xtron Offline

add me on msn or steam pharquests:

steam: xuxz0r
msn: mattias_dionysus@hotmail.com

06-06-2011, 03:02 PM
Find