Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fix and patches news plz
STALKER
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Fix and patches news plz
just wondering if anything positive is beeing worked on the game and to be out soon.. i uninstalled the game coz i cant do jack now. just want to know if its possible to update us with things you found for the fixes (blue wall.... items disapearance... esc crash)
i need to know becoz i have a 20 days refound and i will use it if theres nothing to be done to the game
... got no choice, bought it and cant even play it. and am a little agaist the fact of unworking released games

btw i looked for a thread for that but i didnt find it for some reasons

if there is, plz link me

thanks
04-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Thaliur Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Fix and patches news plz
There isn't a specific update thread, but lots of developer posts about upcoming patches.
Calling Penumbra an unworking released game is more than just unfair. PC systems are a lot more different than console systems, and Frictional is a small company, so they just can't test every possible PC build out there (especially since many issues occur only on devices by one certain manufacturer), and they managed to get it working for most of the players, which even some greater companies didn't accomplish (remember Sacred?).

My suggestion would be to just wait a bit, and above all: Submit any error you come across, with as much details as possible, so the developers can actually do something about them.

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
04-10-2007, 11:13 PM
Find
STALKER
Unregistered

already posted my problems wich is the same as 80% of the problems posted

i know its a small compagny wich is why the beta testings should of been of a greater deal.

not saying the game sucks. the fact that i cant play it sucks lol

anyways i guess i will keep checking on updates.

if EVER there is one or more in what thread will the news be posted plz ?
04-11-2007, 12:11 AM
Thaliur Offline

Threads: 4
I don't know, but I guess it will be announced on the official homepage, and in the Frictional Games support section (they have a special category there for updates)

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
04-11-2007, 01:51 AM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.