Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amesia 2???
NedPooper Offline

Threads: 1
Amesia 2???

I've played Amnesia: TDD and completed it a few times. It was one of the best games I've played in a long time. Its a great game because you have to think a lot and solve different parts of the game its on edge and you always have to be aware of whats around you. I'm a big fan of scary games and i have been wondering if they are going to release or are working on a Amnesia 2. I have a good idea for a story for Number 2 but first it needs a name. You can comment below a new name for it containing Amnesia: " _ _ _ _ _ " and comment on my idea tell me what you think if its good or bad.

My Idea For Amnesia: 2

After Daniel gets out which ever way you chose to complete the game i think after he should find some sort of proof of what goes on down there Daniel should show it to explorers maybe the police or some group of people who would be willing to go down and check it out. a group of people set off but this determines who the main character would be, maybe one of the people in the group or would Daniel go back down there and show them what he found? Once they get back into the mansion you would go down and either go the wrong way or fall through a trap but this time you would go deeper into the mansion with weirder monsters. All of you friends could either go down a different trap each person or the group gets picked off by traps along the way if you all fall in one big trap together, one by one the people get taken away. Maybe could be tortured or just eaten by some of the strangest monsters you have ever seen. You have to get through the mansion back up to the top and walk away free but are you up to the challenge of defeating Amnesia 2?

This is just basic ideas for the game i have many different ideas for the monsters and what they look like what sounds they make it would be my dream to help Frictional Games make the second Amnesia. If i get good feedback from this short idea i would like to write a whole new one with more detail and even sketch up some drawings of new monsters. Thanks - I give Frictional Games permission to use this idea.
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2011, 10:17 PM by NedPooper.)
06-22-2011, 09:19 PM
Find
GraphicsKid Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Amesia 2???

You do realize they can't use any of your ideas right? If they use somebody else's ideas, they risk getting sued. Sad world. Sad
06-22-2011, 09:48 PM
Find
NedPooper Offline

Threads: 1

(06-22-2011, 09:48 PM)GraphicsKid Wrote: You do realize they can't use any of your ideas right? If they use somebody else's ideas, they risk getting sued. Sad world. Sad
What if i give them permission to ?

06-22-2011, 10:14 PM
Find
Solitary Walker Offline

Threads: 9

Its an o.k. storyline, but they already know what they are going to do for the next game and its not gunna be Amnesia 2. they are moving away from that series and moving on to a less horror filled game.

Disregard Everything; Acquire Aesthetics
06-22-2011, 10:14 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-4085.html

There won't be a sequel, that is stated by developers.

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2011, 11:08 PM by Tanshaydar.)
06-22-2011, 11:08 PM
Website Find