Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When The Pain Is Side Issue Part 2 (v1.2 +fixed link)
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 12
RE: When The Pain Is Side Issue Part 2 (Releasing this soon)(Amnesia custom story)

I'm sorry for that i let you wait so long. I've finished the custom but i haven't had a lot of time to upload it... There is 3 different endings now and a lot of updates and bug fixesSmile

When Life No Longer Exists
Full-conversion mod
09-29-2011, 01:04 PM
Website Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: When The Pain Is Side Issue Part 2 (Releasing this soon)(Amnesia custom story)

Can't wait your stories are very good Smile

“Life is a game, play it”
09-29-2011, 09:49 PM
Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

(09-29-2011, 09:49 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Can't wait your stories are very good Smile
ThanksSmile. This story has 3 different endings but there is a bug in one of them. I have "Justine" installed
on my computer and there was no bugs at all, but then i continued making this map on my laptop and when
I tested it there was a bug (because of that i have no justine on my laptop i think...) I try to fix it and upload
new filesSmile

Full-conversion mod
10-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Website Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: When The Pain Is Side Issue Part 2(Amnesia custom story)

Okay finished it and my feedback:

Spoiler below!
It was quite good, I love those Intros though and dark places, but there is not anything new or unique after all. Endings was nice and played all of them. Maybe little more scarier and use imagination more and scary effects and last thing "Just too many closets I hate them" when you open them all and you can't find anything. It was okay overall, but I think you can do much better Smile

I found it enjoyable, not bad... Keep them coming Smile

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2011, 12:45 AM by HumiliatioN.)
10-09-2011, 12:43 AM
Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

(10-09-2011, 12:43 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Okay finished it and my feedback:

Spoiler below!
It was quite good, I love those Intros though and dark places, but there is not anything new or unique after all. Endings was nice and played all of them. Maybe little more scarier and use imagination more and scary effects and last thing "Just too many closets I hate them" when you open them all and you can't find anything. It was okay overall, but I think you can do much better Smile

I found it enjoyable, not bad... Keep them coming Smile
Thanks for your feedbackSmile

Full-conversion mod
10-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Website Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

I want some feedback.

Tell me what you think of my map Big Grin

Full-conversion mod
10-15-2011, 01:51 PM
Website Find
Jinxi Offline

Threads: 0

I have most of the same things to say about this mod as I did your first. Though there are some things that changed for the better, and some for the worse.

I found there was a lack of puzzles.. Not many to do at all. It was mostly avoid monsters and find keys.. the maneuver through pitch blackness. I think the darkness was far more overbearing in this mod than it was in the first! The levers should probably have a blue flash just to clear one's conscience. I flipped the ones I found but was unsure as to if I had flipped them the right direction or not. (I didn't find out until later that they get stuck once you've pushed them the right direction, though.)

A few more tinderboxes or a lantern with limited oil would be helpful. >< I was literally working with pitch black and at times it got frustrating to the point I almost quit.

Not sure if it's a bug or not but the one "poofer" monster back in the room with the 3 closets or so happened to see me despite having the closet doors completely closed. Though he poofed so all I heard was some brief 'chase' music before I came out again.

Again, the music is a little heavy for my tastes and the overall theme of Amnesia. The part where you walk down the hall toward the red clouds convey that it was the "end" of the mod (though it wasn't) and the slow walking was unbearingly... slow. xD Though to each their own. Tongue

I suggest making it either a little lighter, or easier to maneuver.. I was incredibly lost while seeking the levers; mostly due to the fact that all the rooms looked the same. But one in the same, all the noises around me kept the anxiety up; which is what the game is all about. Smile

Unique ending (I chose to blood) and even left some loose threads that might make it easy to make a third installment to. I wish they weren't so short, but I know I can't hope for a bunch of hour long mods at a time. Tongue Keep up the good work! I hope to see you make more mods in the future. n.n

[Image: Crosseyedkitty.gif]
11-27-2011, 08:54 AM
Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

(11-27-2011, 08:54 AM)Jinxi Wrote: I have most of the same things to say about this mod as I did your first. Though there are some things that changed for the better, and some for the worse.

I found there was a lack of puzzles.. Not many to do at all. It was mostly avoid monsters and find keys.. the maneuver through pitch blackness. I think the darkness was far more overbearing in this mod than it was in the first! The levers should probably have a blue flash just to clear one's conscience. I flipped the ones I found but was unsure as to if I had flipped them the right direction or not. (I didn't find out until later that they get stuck once you've pushed them the right direction, though.)

A few more tinderboxes or a lantern with limited oil would be helpful. >< I was literally working with pitch black and at times it got frustrating to the point I almost quit.

Not sure if it's a bug or not but the one "poofer" monster back in the room with the 3 closets or so happened to see me despite having the closet doors completely closed. Though he poofed so all I heard was some brief 'chase' music before I came out again.

Again, the music is a little heavy for my tastes and the overall theme of Amnesia. The part where you walk down the hall toward the red clouds convey that it was the "end" of the mod (though it wasn't) and the slow walking was unbearingly... slow. xD Though to each their own.

I suggest making it either a little lighter, or easier to maneuver.. I was incredibly lost while seeking the levers; mostly due to the fact that all the rooms looked the same. But one in the same, all the noises around me kept the anxiety up; which is what the game is all about.

Unique ending (I chose to blood) and even left some loose threads that might make it easy to make a third installment to. I wish they weren't so short, but I know I can't hope for a bunch of hour long mods at a time. Keep up the good work! I hope to see you make more mods in the future. n.n

First, I want to thank you for playing and for your feedback.
I have fixed the "light issue" two different ways in the mod I'm currently working on.
First, there is candle what you carry all around the place.
Second, I've added box lights and point lights to improve the atmosphere. (And the player can finally see something Big Grin)

And the playing time of the mod will be over than 2 hours. There is 20 levels ready for now onSmile

Full-conversion mod
11-27-2011, 01:28 PM
Website Find
Jinxi Offline

Threads: 0

(11-27-2011, 01:28 PM)Unearthlybrutal Wrote: First, I want to thank you for playing and for your feedback.
I have fixed the "light issue" two different ways in the mod I'm currently working on.
First, there is candle what you carry all around the place.
Second, I've added box lights and point lights to improve the atmosphere. (And the player can finally see something Big Grin)

And the playing time of the mod will be over than 2 hours. There is 20 levels ready for now onSmile

Can't wait! Big Grin

[Image: Crosseyedkitty.gif]
11-27-2011, 01:46 PM
Find
ThoseRandomGuyz Offline

Threads: 2

New link, please.

I will review all of your custom stories (when I find time!)!
04-29-2012, 01:34 AM
Find