Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcement The Harrowing Tale Of Redendrew Mansion Complete Refurbishment And RE3 Remake News
D3AD UPR1S1NG Offline

Threads: 21
The Harrowing Tale Of Redendrew Mansion Complete Refurbishment And RE3 Remake News

Refurbishment of the campaign has been something that has been on my mind lately only now have I decided to go through with it, During the refurbishment the story will be left unchanged along with the enviroments. The things that will be changed will be the entire interior of the mansion and exterior also the cells below the mansion. Everything except the story will be unchanged so expect more scares and new hidden items and notes to add more mystery to the storyline Big Grin

Now about the RE3 remake, as of now the remake will not be undergoing development until I complete the other campaign because trying to create two at once is a pain. So I will post upon the full release also feel free to play the already existing demo Big Grin

The Harrowing Tale Of Redendrew Mansion
07-13-2011, 12:27 AM
Find
Tenno Offline

Threads: 0
RE: The Harrowing Tale Of Redendrew Mansion Complete Refurbishment And RE3 Remake News

Sounds cool, where is the demo? Big Grin

[Image: 29069he.gif]
07-13-2011, 04:29 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65
RE: The Harrowing Tale Of Redendrew Mansion Complete Refurbishment And RE3 Remake News

Can you tell us more? I'm interested.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
07-14-2011, 05:24 AM
Find