Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need To Voice Act
ZortaEnzane Offline

Threads: 2
Need To Voice Act

It feels like it's been too long since my computer broke down and I recently afforded this new one. I know I had quite a few people contact me about doing voice work for them before, but I'm not sure who still needs me now.

So anyway, I'm just letting you all know that I'm alive now and I NEED to do some voice acting. Badly.

My current portfolio is in my signature below, and if you don't quite hear what you want, I can try to do something specific for you.

I am a voice actress, here is my portfolio so far: http://soundcloud.com/zorta-enzane
07-16-2011, 10:29 AM
Find
Henriksen Offline

Threads: 71
RE: Need To Voice Act

Oh My GOD! You remind me of Justine o.O

That's so awesome! I actually need a voice actress to read some diaries for me. Contact me if your interested Smile

Steam: teddifisk123
Hostmail: teddifisk@live.com
07-16-2011, 10:41 AM
Find
ZortaEnzane Offline

(07-16-2011, 10:41 AM)teddifisk Wrote: Oh My GOD! You remind me of Justine o.O

That's so awesome! I actually need a voice actress to read some diaries for me. Contact me if your interested Smile

Yeah, I get that a lot! lol
I don't know, is a Justine-esque voice in high demand or something? Why do people like it so much? Angel

I am a voice actress, here is my portfolio so far: http://soundcloud.com/zorta-enzane
07-17-2011, 03:26 AM
Find
xtron Offline

Threads: 37

(07-17-2011, 03:26 AM)ZortaEnzane Wrote:
(07-16-2011, 10:41 AM)teddifisk Wrote: Oh My GOD! You remind me of Justine o.O

Yeah, I get that a lot! lol
I don't know, is a Justine-esque voice in high demand or something? Why do people like it so much? Angel

1word and 1word only: Ztylegaming Smile

[Image: 44917299.jpg]Dubstep <3
07-17-2011, 12:53 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

(07-17-2011, 03:26 AM)ZortaEnzane Wrote: Yeah, I get that a lot! lol

I think that's because you can give your voice a soul. Not pretended.
Seriously, I find it very successful. If I wasn't already arranged my voice actresses, I'd definitely want your voice Smile

07-17-2011, 03:57 PM
Website Find
ferryadams11 Offline

Threads: 1

You said u could help me too. A little while ago. But atm I'm in Spain. So when I get back in Holland. please come more often online on skype. Wink

Love ya voice

Ferry,
(07-17-2011, 03:57 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote:

Seriously, I find it very successful. If I wasn't already arranged my voice actresses, I'd definitely want your voice Smile

I agree. You put more emotion in the voice acting, it seems like you take it more serious. And I totally love it. Smile
The most voice actors are just moaning around a bit
(07-17-2011, 03:57 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote:

I agree. You put more emotion in the voice acting, it seems like you take it more serious. And I totally love it. Smile
The most voice actors are just moaning around a bit
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2011, 09:39 AM by ferryadams11.)
07-18-2011, 09:32 AM
Find
Jordo76 Offline

Threads: 7

I agree.
It's beautiful.
Sadly i don't need a voice actress for now.
07-18-2011, 12:19 PM
Website Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65

Good voice. Perfect for certain situations. You could make money as a voice actor in some Indie game project although you haven't taken that as an option yet,

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
07-18-2011, 07:29 PM
Find
ZortaEnzane Offline

(07-17-2011, 03:57 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: I think that's because you can give your voice a soul. Not pretended.

Oh god, coming from you, it's kind scary and flattering to hear at the same time! XD I know that doesn't even make sense lol Damn, I would've loved to work with you but it seems I came onto the scene too late. Aww well.

(07-18-2011, 09:32 AM)ferryadams11 Wrote: You said u could help me too. A little while ago. But atm I'm in Spain. So when I get back in Holland. please come more often online on skype. Wink

Love ya voice

Yes, I remember you! I thought you disappeared though. I'm definitely on skype pretty much everyday now.

(07-18-2011, 07:29 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: Good voice. Perfect for certain situations. You could make money as a voice actor in some Indie game project although you haven't taken that as an option yet,

Really?! No, it's not that I haven't thought about that - I would love to more than anything - I just don't know where to start. Blush

07-18-2011, 09:18 PM
Find
Angerpull Offline

Threads: 24

Marry me... I am currently working on a story myself and I am in need of a voice actress. I have a couple of diaries around my level, but I didn't narrate them because my voice sounds like a cat without a penis.

So how can I get into contact with you? The diaries are long and sometimes complex... that's what I think.

PM me and we might figure something out.

-Angerpull Angel
07-19-2011, 02:50 AM
Find