Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subtitles
JoeBradleyUK Offline

Threads: 20
Subtitles

In the subtitles for my flashback, only the first line of subtitles show but the other voices & effects do:

Here is the lang:
<CATEGORY Name="Flashbacks">
        <Entry Name="Disgusting">Eurgh, Alistar this place is disgusting! Why did you bring me here?</Entry>
        <Entry Name="Disgusting">Well, I thought you'd be used to murkyness since you've been in the Amazon Jungle for a while.</Entry>
        <Entry Name="Disgusting">But the amazon jungle wasn't rotten and leaking, was it?</Entry>
        <Entry Name="Disgusting">Remember Nathaniel, you have to consider that this place is humungus so it's very hard to clean</Entry>
        <Entry Name="Disgusting">Plus the cleaner is a bit of a nut head if you ask me, he never comes out of his room, so i doubt this place is cleaned at all!</Entry>
        <Entry Name="Disgusting">I suppose.</Entry>
    </CATEGORY>
Here is the .flash although i doubt you'll need it:
<Flashback>
    <Voices>
        <Voice VoiceSound="Disgusting_01" EffectSound="fb_sfx_02_journey.ogg" TextCat="Flashbacks" TextEntry="Disgusting" />
        <Voice VoiceSound="Disgusting_02" EffectSound="fb_sfx_02_journey.ogg" TextCat="Flashbacks" TextEntry="Disgusting" />
        <Voice VoiceSound="Disgusting_03" EffectSound="fb_sfx_02_journey.ogg" TextCat="Flashbacks" TextEntry="Disgusting" />
        <Voice VoiceSound="Disgusting_04" EffectSound="fb_sfx_02_journey.ogg" TextCat="Flashbacks" TextEntry="Disgusting" />
        <Voice VoiceSound="Disgusting_05" EffectSound="fb_sfx_02_journey.ogg" TextCat="Flashbacks" TextEntry="Disgusting" />
        <Voice VoiceSound="Disgusting_06" EffectSound="fb_sfx_02_journey.ogg" TextCat="Flashbacks" TextEntry="Disgusting" />
    </Voices>
</Flashback>

:Work In Progress:
Insanity
07-26-2011, 04:36 PM
Find
Kurton Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Subtitles

All of your Entries are the same name. Give them incrementing numbers or something, Like Disgusting_1, Disgusting_2.

07-26-2011, 04:51 PM
Find
JoeBradleyUK Offline

Threads: 20
RE: Subtitles

(07-26-2011, 04:51 PM)Kurton Wrote: All of your Entries are the same name. Give them incrementing numbers or something, Like Disgusting_1, Disgusting_2.

Oh, i see now ^^

:Work In Progress:
Insanity
07-26-2011, 04:58 PM
Find