Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need urgent help!
ZyLogicX Offline

Threads: 24
Need urgent help!

Hey, Im trying to make my own custom story, but everytime I want the description to pop-up where I load the custom stories, Its always not there. I have the same problem with a note I created. I´ve placed a note in my map, scripted it all... but its not working, can anybody help me?

This is the script:
<LANGUAGE>
<RESOURCES>
</RESOURCES
<CATEGORY Name="CustomStoryMain">
<Entry Name="Description">Now... at my end I can fully see. My last case opened in me a new fear... a real fear... a fear of myself, of what I am... and what I have always been. All that I was, is now lost. Hope? Purpose? Pleasure? All meaningless. I now walk in the shadows between worlds... and it is there I have finally glimpsed upon what lives in the dark corners of the Earth...</Entry>
</CATEGORY>
<CATEGORY Name="Journal"
<Entry Name="Note_theletter_Name">Retaliation</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_theletter_Text">16th of February 1922,[br] Even now, my mind is still

</CATEGORY>
</LANGUAGE>

Beyond the Mountains of Madness [15%]
This forum is dying.
07-27-2011, 10:15 AM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
RE: Need urgent help!

Is that all of it? 'Cause there are obvious syntax errors there. If i were an XML parser, i would deny it too. Skimming through it, i see that you're missing an ending tag and a couple of ">" (greater-than) characters.
07-27-2011, 10:22 AM
Website Find
ZyLogicX Offline

Threads: 24
RE: Need urgent help!

(07-27-2011, 10:22 AM)Your Computer Wrote: Is that all of it? 'Cause there are obvious syntax errors there. If i were an XML parser, i would deny it too. Skimming through it, i see that you're missing an ending tag and a couple of ">" (greater-than) characters.

Thank you, Im a complete idiot for not seeing these errors. But yeah, its kinda hard to continue working when it doesnt work, but it does now.... sorry

Beyond the Mountains of Madness [15%]
This forum is dying.
07-27-2011, 10:32 AM
Find