Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A Question to All You Custom Story Creators
MaesterSolaris Offline

Threads: 1
Wink  A Question to All You Custom Story Creators

Hello everyone! Let me first introduce myself. My name is Ruby, known as MaesterSolaris on the internet. I'm kinda new to the Frictional forums. I joined a few months ago, but haven't been on for a while.

Anyway, the reason I created this thread is to ask a question to all of you who create custom maps with Amnesia. I have been wanting to create my own, but I SERIOUSLY cannot get the hang of anything that is involved when creating a custom story. I am currently writing the script for one of the stories I would like to create using Amnesia. Now here is my question. Once I am done writing the story, would one of you, make the custom story?

I know this might offend people here, and I apologize, but I really wanted to make sure if it was ok to do this. You'll never know until you ask, right?

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this thread. Cheers.
07-31-2011, 09:36 PM
Find
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67
RE: A Question to All You Custom Story Creators

Heh I don't think it would offend people, but I'm sure there would be someone or someones who would love to collaborate with you to make a custom story.

07-31-2011, 10:00 PM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32

I don't think it's a question of whether someone else would be offended to do work towards a custom story, but whether or not they are willing to be part of a team (keyword). What you are basically asserting is that you'd be the editor of the team and someone else becomes the level designer and programmer. I'm not up for it, but maybe someone else would be willing to join any team you start.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
07-31-2011, 10:04 PM
Website Find
Angerpull Offline

Threads: 24

Well if you're making a custom story... story. Go for it, be done with the story of your map and find someone who is willing to take on the Editing. I would love to do so myself, but I am kinda making my own right now. Only three maps done so far with mine. Going to be ALOT of maps in mine.
08-01-2011, 12:08 AM
Find