Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Main character Ep2
Doffy90 Offline

Threads: 10
Main character Ep2

I think we will be the father or maybe some unimportant mine dude so that we just get the story surrounding the mine and nothing with the character.

I think we are over analyzing everything, what if the creators like REALLY makes the sequel crappy? I mean us fans has this great idea on how the plot will evolve but what if the creators doesn't consider anything we have suggested and just make the game the way they would like it (with a really bad plot, I mean).

Im not saying the creators suck cause they dont! But its a possibility that they might just wanna rush the game and leave us as a question mark when we finish the 3 games (I think I saw somewhere that there were gonna be 3 games)

PenumbrA

Pen = Pretty
Bra = Good

Norwegian version. :)
04-28-2007, 01:13 PM
Find
Willbreaker Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Main character Ep2

Haha. This Doffy90 is by far the most wierd thread you have created, you usually have a high standard but this.. No.

But to give you my view. I think we will continue to play Phillip in the next game, to continue the story. I don't agree with you that we are overanalyzing. We have a quite normal way of speculating in my oppinion. But I wonder why you think the developers will make the next episode crappy? I can see you are worried, since you like the game so much, but I wonder why they would start being crap just because they finished the first episode. The plot will not change alot, we'll just find out more about the story.

The last part is just wierd, I can't answer it.

/Breaker
04-28-2007, 10:50 PM
Find
banj007 Offline

Threads: 10

Willbreaker Wrote:Haha. This Doffy90 is by far the most wierd thread you have created, you usually have a high standard but this.. No.

But to give you my view. I think we will continue to play Phillip in the next game, to continue the story. I don't agree with you that we are overanalyzing. We have a quite normal way of speculating in my oppinion. But I wonder why you think the developers will make the next episode crappy? I can see you are worried, since you like the game so much, but I wonder why they would start being crap just because they finished the first episode. The plot will not change alot, we'll just find out more about the story.

The last part is just wierd, I can't answer it.

/Breaker

ugh, all the threads i read you say exactly what i want to... quit it...
04-29-2007, 04:15 AM
Website Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Willbreaker Wrote:I think we will continue to play Phillip in the next game, to continue the story.

So do I.

Spoiler below!
Atleast the last words of Episode One gives us to understand that way.

05-11-2007, 07:39 PM
Website Find