Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Diary of a madman. PROJECT KICKED INTO OVERDRIVE!
zeravia Offline

Threads: 16
RE: Diary of a madman. Chapter 1 FINISHED!

(08-30-2011, 07:52 PM)waqas12346 Wrote: Alright, I have bad news, I upload part 7/7 but it contains WMG soundtrack copyright.... SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THAT.... I supposed to dispute the claim but I accidently deleted the Part 7/7 I SCREAMED VERY MUCH, EVEN MY NEIGHBORS HEARD THAT.... (I HOPE Tongue)

Now I muted the Credits scene part so it might not get WMG SHIT Copyright again. I will upload part 7/7 soon... Smile I am so sorry for the bad news Zeravia.. Sad

sometimes i get that problem too with AMV's I upload... >_<

did you see that the full version is out?~

remember to check the grave yard for your surprise~ XDD

Diary of a madman -Onhold

New - [Image: at_1374739.png]
08-30-2011, 08:06 PM
Website Find
bekken9planet Offline

Threads: 0

I have notified Cry or at least tryed! Smile
08-30-2011, 08:09 PM
Find
zeravia Offline

(08-30-2011, 08:09 PM)bekken9planet Wrote: I have notified Cry or at least tryed! Smile

I hope he likes it better then HummiliatioN... >>;

The first chapter is all about the set up of the story it's self...

08-30-2011, 08:15 PM
Website Find
TheShadowSythe Offline

Threads: 3

(08-30-2011, 05:48 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Okay I maybe played 5 maps through and so far I was disappoint Sad

You are copying too many maps in this story like:

One of the maps are creator of "Abduction" then "DamnNoHTML" one of the maps and many more wall textures from the many users.

Just have to say I liked your thinking to remake "amnesia original story but there is too many flaws and nothing suprising so far:

Spoiler below!
Few flashbacks added and few sounds and hallways changed different ways.

and it's getting even worse there is not even music or ambience loop sound.

For the next chapter I dont wanna judge you for this, but make "Own maps and dont copy too much for others. I know mine story now takes time because I'm not rushing my maps at all don't do that mistake everybody is complaining then why your story is so bad.

Just make things right and make everything like that level design your own and using "Custom entities" on your own created ones. Smile

Well, he has to copy and modify the levels. It is a repaired brennenburg. Plus, nobody can recreate the outside of brenneburg like DamnNoHTML!!
08-30-2011, 09:50 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

(08-30-2011, 07:24 PM)zeravia Wrote: [quote='HumiliatioN' pid='90502' dateline='1314722923']
Okay I maybe played 5 maps through and so far I was disappoint Sad

One of the maps are creator of "Abduction" then "DamnNoHTML" one of the maps and many more wall textures from the many users.

Just have to say I liked your thinking to remake "amnesia original story but there is too many flaws and nothing suprising so far:

Spoiler below!

For the next chapter I dont wanna judge you for this, but make "Own maps and dont copy too much for others. I know mine story now takes time because I'm not rushing my maps at all don't do that mistake everybody is complaining then why your story is so bad.

Just make things right and make everything like that level design your own and using "Custom entities" on your own created ones. Smile

O_o;?

The only level I copied was from Scott and I asked him first. The return trip to Brennenburg is necessary for chapter 2 or nothing will make sense.

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like the simple story telling of this chapter. but it is necessary for chapter 2. I have a big dream for this CS you see... and so the first chapter had to be kinda boring. loool
[quote='Dark Knight' pid='90488' dateline='1314718767']
well, just grab key from that chest and can"T imagine what to do next..

Yeah I know that its return trip to brennenburg... Its cool how you combine these things and remaking but Its not lot to ask to make remakes by yourself entirely thats my point here and It's good if you have permission to borrow other user maps.

“Life is a game, play it”
08-30-2011, 09:52 PM
Find
zeravia Offline

(08-30-2011, 09:52 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: [quote='zeravia' pid='90528' dateline='1314728660']
[quote='HumiliatioN' pid='90502' dateline='1314722923']
Okay I maybe played 5 maps through and so far I was disappoint Sad

Spoiler below!

O_o;?

The only level I copied was from Scott and I asked him first. The return trip to Brennenburg is necessary for chapter 2 or nothing will make sense.

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like the simple story telling of this chapter. but it is necessary for chapter 2. I have a big dream for this CS you see... and so the first chapter had to be kinda boring. loool
(08-30-2011, 04:39 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: well, just grab key from that chest and can"T imagine what to do next..

Yeah I know that its return trip to brennenburg... Its cool how you combine these things and remaking but Its not lot to ask to make remakes by yourself entirely thats my point here and It's good if you have permission to borrow other user maps.

Have no fear. even if i can't get the music working, the levels for the next chapter are going to be all hand made. after all, there were a full three floors more to brennenburg that we never saw but in passing as daniel took the elivator down... though. most of chapter two will not be in the castle at all... >D

no spoilers but I may upload a pic later today for chapter 2... but only one~

08-30-2011, 09:57 PM
Website Find
waqas12346 Offline

Threads: 38

Alright, I saw flashbacks, Found hidden notes and ETC ETC. Oh and...
Spoiler below!
Here lies Ivan, Who spent his life in search of cookies. Big Grin

And I also found 3 floating Pine Trees and 1 big floating Zimmerman house. Tongue

And in the Main Hall, Where I got flashback...
Spoiler below!
...Please, I beg you...
... On the right side, there are rocks and it says Outside, When I entered in the scripted area, It gaves me fatal error something about Courtyard... Sad
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2011, 10:04 PM by waqas12346.)
08-30-2011, 10:04 PM
Website Find
Fetishman Offline

Threads: 3

I'm not gonna lie. It's really hard to get into this story when the maps are so poorly made. I don't know how many times I've seen cracks in walls into the abyss and In the elevator room there was a hole to the outside. Immediate crash because the map just wasn't there. There were also way to many overlapping textures. I like the concept, but the execution has a lot to be desired for.
08-30-2011, 10:07 PM
Find
waqas12346 Offline

Threads: 38

Zeravia, You can use this Script for Musics. Smile

PlayMusic("09_amb_safe", true, 1.0f, 0, 0, true);
08-30-2011, 10:10 PM
Website Find
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

Just mention that the last 0 means the music priority is lowest (aka fine for background music)

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
08-30-2011, 10:17 PM
Find