Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.95 Average
Awakening to Shattered Life v1.3
MCcreep Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Awakening to Shattered Life v1.3 (Fully playable now)

This is one of the best custom stories i have played! the damn hammer took forever to find though. anyway the orb was really glitchy to put together but i did it after 10 mins of placing randomly. the whole map was amazing though, really scary!
12-11-2011, 08:15 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

(12-11-2011, 08:15 PM)MCcreep Wrote: This is one of the best custom stories i have played! the damn hammer took forever to find though. anyway the orb was really glitchy to put together but i did it after 10 mins of placing randomly. the whole map was amazing though, really scary!

Really thanks man! Smile

I'm glad that you liked very much Tongue I did my best!

“Life is a game, play it”
12-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Find
SierenH Offline

Threads: 2

im stuck

Spoiler below!
I am in the room with the suits of armor and i cant get out...can someone help me please?
12-12-2011, 02:18 AM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

(12-12-2011, 02:18 AM)SierenH Wrote: im stuck

Spoiler below!
I am in the room with the suits of armor and i cant get out...can someone help me please?

Spoiler below!
Look that "Suit area all the floors" you will find something Smile

12-12-2011, 06:48 AM
Find
SierenH Offline

I ran into something quit strange...

Spoiler below!
I got chased by a monster that came through the window and there was a an area in the window and it looked like a stone walkway....but i cant get out there...i get outside the window and it wont let me go any further. Is this supposed to happen, or is this a bug?
12-14-2011, 06:37 AM
Find
Xss Offline

Threads: 4

Well, here is part 2! Smile

Er...Concerning that hammer.

Spoiler below!
Is it very important latter in the game, or is it only useful to break the lock on the second map? I am asking because I didn't bother looking for it and managed to break the lock anyway, so...^^"
12-14-2011, 02:12 PM
Find
SierenH Offline

uhh,
Spoiler below!
here are two paths you can choose. I tried both and in one
of the paths your allowed to go further, but i cant get past the water
monster, what do i do?
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2011, 06:34 AM by SierenH.)
12-15-2011, 06:31 AM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

(12-15-2011, 06:31 AM)SierenH Wrote: uhh,
Spoiler below!
here are two paths you can choose. I tried both and in one
of the paths your allowed to go further, but i cant get past the water
monster, what do i do?
How you don't get past that water monster just
Spoiler below!
Run and find that orb in that one door you can access then press it.

12-15-2011, 11:29 AM
Find
Xss Offline

Threads: 4

Hey, well, I've just finished playing your custom story: will post the rest of the LP during the next following days! Smile

That was really nice: great scares, atmospheres, and level design: boy, that last level was a piece of labyrinth! Two bad I've been playing too much Amnesia to be really scared now, but I will really enjoy watching some LPs of that custom story! Smile

Spoiler below!
Just some little things: it is possible to break the first padlock by throwing a box on it, instead of grabbing the hammer with the crowbar. As a matter of fact, someone can simply skip a bit of the game at the very end, in the last map, and use the crowbar found at the very beginning!
Other than that, I think the best part for me was when the giant rabbits appeared in front of me: during the whole previous hours I was sacrificing those little bunnies everytime I saw them, and suddenly it looked like the whole family came to have their revenge, haha! Big Grin

12-16-2011, 12:16 AM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

(12-16-2011, 12:16 AM)Xss Wrote: Hey, well, I've just finished playing your custom story: will post the rest of the LP during the next following days! Smile

That was really nice: great scares, atmospheres, and level design: boy, that last level was a piece of labyrinth! Two bad I've been playing too much Amnesia to be really scared now, but I will really enjoy watching some LPs of that custom story! Smile

Spoiler below!
Just some little things: it is possible to break the first padlock by throwing a box on it, instead of grabbing the hammer with the crowbar. As a matter of fact, someone can simply skip a bit of the game at the very end, in the last map, and use the crowbar found at the very beginning!
Other than that, I think the best part for me was when the giant rabbits appeared in front of me: during the whole previous hours I was sacrificing those little bunnies everytime I saw them, and suddenly it looked like the whole family came to have their revenge, haha! Big Grin

Wow, I noticed it. Thanks for information. Maybe I fix that soon.
Thanks for your feedback. Smile

12-16-2011, 01:10 AM
Find