Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Script overviews and help needed
ObsidianLegion Offline

Threads: 53
Script overviews and help needed

The scripts I want are to remove/replace oil and tinderbox callbacks to use in order to ignite a table. I need help with basic layout :/

I also need desperate help with the "Combine two chemicals and use them to blow up a barrier" script. I looked at the original Storage level hps and it confuses me. Alot.

Please help!

"Good men mean well; they just don't always end up doing well." -Isaac Clarke, Dead Space 2, Chapter 12
08-18-2011, 10:35 PM
Find
DRedshot Offline

Threads: 23
RE: Script overviews and help needed

For the first question there is no script :/

i suppose you could open the oil entity in model editor, go to settings>userdefinedvariables and change the sub item type to useable (or whatever it is) then save as new entity.

THEN you could make the table a lamp object, by doing the same as above for the table, but changing object type to lamp... then you'd just need to attach some particle systems and sounds.

Then when you use the oil on the table, you can set the normal table inactive, and set the LAMP table active, so the tinderbox can then be used to ignite the table!

for question 2 you'll need an inventory.hps file, have a look at the game's original inventory.hps if you haven't already!

08-18-2011, 10:50 PM
Find