Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.85 Average
"The Attic" (Chapter 2) Custom Story
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
RE: "The Attic" (Chapter 2) Custom Story

(01-20-2012, 12:17 AM)Elven Wrote: Quoting pictures is not good idea - almost killed my internet xD...
Well... maybe not huge pictures. Surely small-medium sized pictures are fine right?
01-21-2012, 04:18 AM
Find
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

It takes mad amount of room, etc. So not really. Quoting purpose is to tell to who you are responding case u are posting way later and people might get confused to who u respond.. But if you are next commenting, there is really no point ^^, especially if there are pictures.

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
01-21-2012, 09:34 AM
Find
Vesanic Offline

Threads: 1

Huge let down, I was expecting way more from this CS. The scares were indeed repeating but not only in the village, they were in the first rooms as well.

I did get some satisfying scares here and there but the whole mapping was really poor. I couldn't help thinking " They just added these maps to fill the story, there's no interest in this ".

So yeah, get a new mapper, and make these maps more useful and intriguing.

As for the notes and stuff, " FUCK IT I'm out of here ", seriously ? Dude, Amnesia is supposed to happen in the old times, thus the texts in the game must keep some kind of grammatical class.

And that's it, I think.

Is there only one ending to this CS ?
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2012, 09:56 AM by Vesanic.)
01-22-2012, 09:47 AM
Find
Nerfets Offline

Threads: 0

Is there a name to the piano music thats in the townhall in chapter 2?

It's epic!

02-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Find
ScaredGam3r Offline

Threads: 1

Is the Attic Chapter 1 good? I'm considering playing it and record itSmile
But want to know of it's worth playing Tongue

Check my Youtube channel out, i post horror gameplay;)
http://www.youtube.com/user/ScaredGam3r
04-18-2012, 08:48 PM
Website Find
Arvuti Offline

Threads: 10

(01-22-2012, 09:47 AM)Vesanic Wrote: Huge let down, I was expecting way more from this CS. The scares were indeed repeating but not only in the village, they were in the first rooms as well.

I did get some satisfying scares here and there but the whole mapping was really poor. I couldn't help thinking " They just added these maps to fill the story, there's no interest in this ".

As for the notes and stuff, " FUCK IT I'm out of here ", seriously ? Dude, Amnesia is supposed to happen in the old times, thus the texts in the game must keep some kind of grammatical class.

And that's it, I think.

That's what happens when you hype the fuck out of custom stories and they just end up being average

They are doing the same thing with Attic Chapter 3 as well.
04-19-2012, 01:23 PM
Find
JetlinerX Offline

Threads: 49

(04-19-2012, 01:23 PM)Arvuti Wrote:
(01-22-2012, 09:47 AM)Vesanic Wrote: Huge let down, I was expecting way more from this CS. The scares were indeed repeating but not only in the village, they were in the first rooms as well.

And that's it, I think.

That's what happens when you hype the fuck out of custom stories and they just end up being average

They are doing the same thing with Attic Chapter 3 as well.

Not needed, and disrespectful. -1.

Lead Developer of "The Attic"
~Slade Mitchell

Chapter 3 (REL)

04-20-2012, 12:27 AM
Website Find
kurd Offline

Threads: 0

(04-20-2012, 12:27 AM)JetlinerX Wrote: Not needed, and disrespectful. -1.
It's criticism.
If you didn't want people to judge your custom story, then put it on some site where you can turn of comments.

Also, "Fuck it, I'm out of here," ruined the professional feel the story had up until then.
"Better get out of here" would have sufficed.

04-22-2012, 09:19 PM
Find
JetlinerX Offline

Threads: 49

No, saying "its over-hyped and so are the future versions of it", is not criticism.

However, your comment is, and I respect your comment, thank you for your input, and a solution to your dissatisfaction.

Lead Developer of "The Attic"
~Slade Mitchell

Chapter 3 (REL)

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2012, 02:19 AM by JetlinerX.)
04-23-2012, 02:18 AM
Website Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

(04-23-2012, 02:18 AM)JetlinerX Wrote: No, saying "its over-hyped and so are the future versions of it", is not criticism.

However, your comment is, and I respect your comment, thank you for your input, and a solution to your dissatisfaction.
..but you are smearing an extra coating of make up on an average person, so to speak, in my opinion. slow down ^^, a mod doesnt need to be updated every day to announce a 1% increase in completion time ^^

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
04-23-2012, 08:53 AM
Find