Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[WIP] Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [COMING APRIL 15] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [WIP] Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [COMING APRIL 15] (/thread-23087.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [VOICE ACTING AUDITIONS - DUE JAN 15] - Damascus - 01-02-2014

Alright, I'm just about done all the writing for the custom story and we're closing in on the last scripting and modelling for the mod! So, I'm going ahead and setting a deadline for January 15 for everyone to send in their auditions. I've already got lots of great ones, and I'm looking forward to casting!

RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [VOICE ACTING AUDITIONS - DUE JAN 15] - AGP - 01-02-2014

(01-02-2014, 03:57 AM)Damascus Wrote: Alright, I'm just about done all the writing for the custom story and we're closing in on the last scripting and modelling for the mod! So, I'm going ahead and setting a deadline for January 15 for everyone to send in their auditions. I've already got lots of great ones, and I'm looking forward to casting!

I'm going to see if I can't get in another audition for Evangelyne.

EDIT: Sent in the audition for Evangelyne.

RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [VOICE ACTING AUDITIONS - DUE JAN 15] - crisosphinx - 01-08-2014

I'm cutting and editing my sound clips now.

RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [VOICE ACTING AUDITIONS - DUE JAN 15] - Damascus - 01-14-2014

One day left for auditions!

RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [VOICE ACTING AUDITIONS - DUE JAN 15] - ClayPigeon - 01-14-2014

Oh damn... I thought the mod is due 15!!

RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [VOICE ACTING AUDITIONS - DUE JAN 15] - Xander512 - 01-15-2014

So, are you accepting testers as of yet or no?

RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [VOICE ACTING AUDITIONS - DUE JAN 15] - Damascus - 01-15-2014

(01-15-2014, 03:55 AM)Xander512 Wrote: So, are you accepting testers as of yet or no?

Not quite yet, but soon! We have to finish putting the last few models in before I can start beta-testing, and they will hopefully be done before the end of the month.

RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [VOICE ACTING AUDITIONS - DUE JAN 15] - Xander512 - 01-16-2014

(01-15-2014, 06:10 AM)Damascus Wrote:
(01-15-2014, 03:55 AM)Xander512 Wrote: So, are you accepting testers as of yet or no?

Not quite yet, but soon!  We have to finish putting the last few models in before I can start beta-testing, and they will hopefully be done before the end of the month.

Alright, well, I hope I can join in when the time comes.

RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [SEEKING TRANSLATORS] - Damascus - 01-16-2014

Voices are cast!  Please check the first page to see who made the cut!  I will be sending out scripts later today after I go over and edit them one more time!

With that done, I'm moving right on to the next phase of the project, and am looking for translators who would like to translate my mod into other languages.  Please post here or message me if you'd like to offer your services.

RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [SEEKING TRANSLATORS] - ericdubyu - 01-16-2014

Awesome thanks for the cast. Can't wait to get started!