Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
Power Castle Horror
ThoseRandomGuyz Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Power Castle Horror

(05-06-2012, 07:25 PM)Skashi Wrote:
(05-06-2012, 07:23 PM)ThoseRandomGuyz Wrote: Simply put, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Personally, I find his maps different and fun. Yes, it is probably different from what Frictional was expecting, but it is different. And yes, if you don't like it, you don't have to play it or hate on it. You should just mention the things that you liked/didn't like, and move on. And honestly, I thought that this map was entertaining.
andy by the way, frictional games should be happy if they would see what we could create creative with this editors
I totally agree. Big Grin

I will review all of your custom stories (when I find time!)!
05-06-2012, 07:27 PM
Find
Tim0n Offline

Threads: 1

(05-06-2012, 07:25 PM)Skashi Wrote: andy by the way, frictional games should be happy if they would see what we could create creative with this editors
I agree, I don't believe Frictional Games is sad if people create maps like these, they are probably only happy that people like their game and their tools that they have realesed.

If I created a game I wouldn't be anything than happy if people enjoyed it and did things to develop the game further! Big Grin

Check ouy my livestream - http://www.own3d.tv/Tim0n!
Or my youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/Tim0ntel!
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012, 09:44 PM by Tim0n.)
05-06-2012, 09:42 PM
Website Find
Ultimegastriker Offline

Threads: 5

The maker from this are happy about that (i think so). ^^

Hello Guys, Cool

A little Info at all:

I work on a remake of Marcell Davis Castle Horror, Nintendo Castle Horror and Power Castle Horror.
So that would be the Story of Story's.
I'm put all Storys so 3 in 1 Story.
This would be great and very very long. Tongue

It is very much of it reworked:

- Get a new key's hidden.
- Other items will receive a new hiding.
- New 3D models can be added.
- It will be added very very very many of jumps Cares.
- new node textes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe possible bad Features:

- The Story will have no history
- The Maps are not reworked.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story all together are huge and it will be hard for you.
You ask yourself why?
I'll tell you why:
That you will soon enough get yourself to feel.

still have questions about the story?
Send me a message

Greet's Ultimegastriker Big Grin

On my YT Channel you can find all Storys from here.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012, 10:40 PM by Ultimegastriker.)
05-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

(05-06-2012, 04:04 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: Hey, you are "fighting" over nothing.

First of all, the story creator can make whatever he wants. If he wants to teleport naked guys, it's up to him. If he wants to make a story of 5 code lines, it's up to him. If you don't like his story state it and then back off. You cannot yell at him for what he made unless he violates a rule or copyright/privacy.

Moreover, the topic of a person is HIS topic. So if he thinks that two different posts represent spam then respect that and say your stuff somewhere else.
I'm not yelling at him - I'm asking him why he does it. His maps are not anything like normal jumpscare maps. Instead, he seems to be going for some sort of surrealistic humour scares, that seems bent on posing the question what the point of his maps is, if any.
If somebody would serve you spaghetti with a plastic cow toy standing in the middle of the plate, you'd ask what the point of the cow is. Even if somebody would start rubbing the cow all over your hair while you were eating, and you'd put on your best behavior, you'd still be curious why he put a cow there. At that point the creator of the cow spaghetti is very much posing a question, and if he's going to feel offended by people asking that question, then why pose it in the first place? Is the point simply to be confusing and mysterious?
I also find it funny how UMS can speak enough english to make sense to you, but not to me. Would I be a troll, I'd make exactly these kinds of levels, I'd make exactly these claims of being offended by critics, and I'd only make sense when sucking up to moderators, but what confuses me is that UMS has dedicated so much time and effort to this tactic that it simply can't be trolling. Maybe if somebody would pay him to do it, I would understand.

Edit:
"You ask yourself why?

I'll tell you why:

That you will soon enough get yourself to feel."

Okay, see, this was a good enough reason for his maps to me. I don't get what he's saying, but at least he is putting it into words.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2012, 12:57 AM by Cranky Old Man.)
05-07-2012, 12:40 AM
Find
Ultimegastriker Offline

(05-07-2012, 12:40 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
(05-06-2012, 04:04 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: Hey, you are "fighting" over nothing.

First of all, the story creator can make whatever he wants. If he wants to teleport naked guys, it's up to him. If he wants to make a story of 5 code lines, it's up to him. If you don't like his story state it and then back off. You cannot yell at him for what he made unless he violates a rule or copyright/privacy.

Moreover, the topic of a person is HIS topic. So if he thinks that two different posts represent spam then respect that and say your stuff somewhere else.
I'm not yelling at him - I'm asking him why he does it. His maps are not anything like normal jumpscare maps. Instead, he seems to be going for some sort of surrealistic humour scares, that seems bent on posing the question what the point of his maps is, if any.
If somebody would serve you spaghetti with a plastic cow toy standing in the middle of the plate, you'd ask what the point of the cow is. Even if somebody would start rubbing the cow all over your hair while you were eating, and you'd put on your best behavior, you'd still be curious why he put a cow there. At that point the creator of the cow spaghetti is very much posing a question, and if he's going to feel offended by people asking that question, then why pose it in the first place? It the point simply to be confusing and mysterious?
I also find it funny how UMS can speak enough english to make sense to you, but not to me. Would I be a troll, I'd make exactly these kinds of levels, I'd make exactly these claims of being offended by critics, and I'd only make sense when sucking up to moderators, but what confuses me is that UMS has dedicated so much time and effort to this tactic that it simply can't be trolling. Maybe if somebody would pay him to do it, I would understand.

Edit:
"You ask yourself why?

I'll tell you why:

That you will soon enough get yourself to feel."

Okay, see, this was a good enough reason for his maps to me. I don't get what he's saying, but at least he is putting it into words.
I have not even read what you wrote.
why?
because me your opinion or whatever is im not interested. Sleepy

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2012, 12:52 AM by Ultimegastriker.)
05-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

(05-07-2012, 12:50 AM)Ultimegastriker Wrote: I have not even read what you wrote.
why?
because me your opinion or whatever is im not interested. Sleepy
Good. I'll stay out of this topic in the future.

05-07-2012, 12:56 AM
Find
Ultimegastriker Offline

This is the most beautiful message you wrote me

05-07-2012, 12:58 AM
Find
ThoseRandomGuyz Offline

Threads: 2

(05-07-2012, 12:58 AM)Ultimegastriker Wrote: This is the most beautiful message you wrote me
Actually, the paragraphs he wrote that you didn't read make sense (for the most part). He was just saying that he wasn't trying to be rude, but he was more curious as to why you made this type of map. But I don't know where he got that cow spaghetti... Where did you come up with cow spaghetti, cranky old man?

I will review all of your custom stories (when I find time!)!
05-07-2012, 02:16 AM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

(05-07-2012, 02:16 AM)ThoseRandomGuyz Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 12:58 AM)Ultimegastriker Wrote: This is the most beautiful message you wrote me
Actually, the paragraphs he wrote that you didn't read make sense (for the most part). He was just saying that he wasn't trying to be rude, but he was more curious as to why you made this type of map. But I don't know where he got that cow spaghetti... Where did you come up with cow spaghetti, cranky old man?
It was a hypothetical example to simplify Ultimegastrikers stories. They're like cow spaghetti.

05-07-2012, 02:23 AM
Find
Miss Rigi Offline

Threads: 3

(05-07-2012, 02:25 AM)Ultimegastriker Wrote: If i can i would delete all your post's in this thread.
you have no idea of custom storys and be happy that I'm not a moderator.
I hate you and now go away from all my thread's -.-
There may be a reason you're not.

Maybe.

Quick elaboration: It looks like you'd abuse your powers because someone doesn't agree with you.

Vos rapio meus spiritus absentis.
Voice Actress
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2012, 02:42 AM by Miss Rigi.)
05-07-2012, 02:38 AM
Find