Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Poisonous
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: Poisonous

(05-15-2012, 05:28 PM)MrErkky Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 12:15 PM)Traggey Wrote: Well I did manage to save Rigi!
Check out the process of me wanting to rip your ( The creators ) Head off.

Make sure you keep making stories. *pat* One massive step up from the pony stories have been taken with this mod.
Haha, I had really fun watching you play and get pissed over the puzzle. The funny thing is that you even read the part where it said that they moved in 30 years ago Smile Anyways, those crashes in the end you got is very annyoing and I really don't know the cause of that. It never happend to me or my beta testers. If I come up with a solution I will release an update to ensure that it doesn't happen to upcoming players.

(05-15-2012, 02:36 PM)CrazyShootin Wrote: Had tons of people suggest this story to me, it looks very promising. I will have a run trough it as soon as possible! Smile

Have fun! Smile
The crashes seemed to occur as I tried moving during the explosion and the scene after that, simply by not touching my keyboard until the character got up on his feet I avoided crashing. Except...for that one time..
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2012, 06:37 PM by Traggey.)
05-15-2012, 06:36 PM
Find
ChocMonPie Offline

Threads: 7

Dude, I agree I am bad at this but can you help me where to use the explosion, I am stuck again. Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZusKBurM_U

05-23-2012, 01:21 AM
Website Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

Your story made PDP whimper and fear-quit. You get +1 rep.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

05-26-2012, 12:22 AM
Find
HarshlyCritical Offline

Threads: 2

Amnesia.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module Amnesia.exe at 0023:00539957

This is the fifth time the game has crashed on me, and it marks the second time it has crashed since
Spoiler below!
saving Rachel.

I'm trying to finish it, but I'm just wondering what the cause is for all of these crashes? It crashed when I tried to enter the Secret Cellar during the loading screen, another time it minimized itself and wouldn't open back up after the main character fell down the stairs, it crashed as I was crossing the bridge, and this time it crashed right after the ending puzzle. This isn't meant to be a rant, I'm just giving information about all of the incidents.

Anyway, this is literally my favorite non-full conversion custom story I've played so far. Nepsis was my previous favorite, but this one has scared me even more. Hope you guys make another one, and I hope some of these crashing incidents can possibly be patched for future downloaders.
05-27-2012, 07:40 AM
Find
devin413 Offline

Threads: 7

I rly like that custom story sometimes i get scared to fuck.
there are some rly nice quest i rly like the last quest of it.
but sometimes i got some frame lags because the level was to big ^^ but it was still playable.
maybe fix those looping sound which are just 20seks long those gets kinda boring after i hear it 10 times Big Grin.
but at all a good cs nice mapping and that stuff.

Boris Game Studios: Devin413 Moddels Maps Scripts.
Tenebris Lake
Killings In Altstadt

05-27-2012, 01:09 PM
Find
GnR Offline

Threads: 5

Played through the story and made a video with funny moments of it. Sadly it's in Romanian but the yells matter.

07-28-2012, 12:34 PM
Find