Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Would you want christmas two times a year?
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
RE: Would you want christmas two times a year?

(12-23-2013, 04:21 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: I seriously doubt what people care about in Christmas is based mostly around religion nowadays.

well as a religious person, i can confirm that (atleast in my country) we dont go yelling out "OMG YAY JESUS! WOOOOOOOOW JESUS!" While going to the midnight church is definetly a thing and preparing a christmas tree. The excitement mainly revolves around fancy light decorations, everyone being home (family together) and that positive vibe in general.

And honestly, i dont think one has to be religious to enjoy christmas. Even though its main thing is Jesus being born and all, you can still get together with your family or friends and have a comfy time Big Grin

No reason to play mr. grumpy and be like "omg i hate christmas because it has Christ in it" just chillllllllllll and have a good time Smile

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
12-23-2013, 04:28 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you want christmas two times a year? - by Nice - 12-23-2013, 04:28 PM